Public Finance Agency Set to Issue Texas' First Road Debt
- A Decade of Municipal Note Finance. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p39
Presents information on municipal note finance in the U.S. from the year 1992 to 2001. Dollar volume of notes for each year; Yields of notes issued by different departments; Definition of purpose categories.
- Wisconsin's New Structure. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p1
Focuses on Wisconsin's plans to issue a $50 million worth of general obligation extendible commercial notes. Structure of the issue; Differences of the proposed issue from standard commercial paper; Range of maturity dates; Hurdles in crafting the deal to satisfy tax law requirements.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- Florida's Tampa General Readies Expanded $185M Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32463, p3
The article reports on the sale of $185 million revenue bonds by Tampa General Hospital in Florida. The proceeds will be used for hospital improvement including the purchase of parking garage from the city, to finish the shelled space for the critical care rooms, and to renovate the main...
- N.Y.C. Selling $785M Of GOs Next Week. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p2
Reports on the plan of New York City, New York to sell a large amount of taxable fixed-rate general obligation bonds competitively on May 2, 2004 as part of its capital improvement program. Value of the negotiated tax-exempt general obligation deal launched by the city to market; Account of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- D.C. Needs Federal Funds for Infrastructure, Say Mayor, CFO. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p45
Reports that the District of Columbia either needs more federal funds or must find a way to expand its tax base to help maintain its infrastructure and services in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on public finance and the bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.