- Union County, N.J., Authority to Pitch Pooled Financing. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p38
Reports that the Union County Improvement Authority will go before New Jersey's Local Finance Board to seek approval for a pooled financing that would allow local municipalities to sell general obligation bonds to lease capital equipment. Value of the pooled financing deal; List of Union County...
- HD Supply Prices $1.625B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p26
The article reports that industrial supplies and services provider HD Supply priced its two-part bond offering at 1.625 billion U.S. dollars.
- Call for Members for Citizens' Oversight Committee. // La Prensa San Diego;11/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p8
The article informs that Union School District in South Bay, California is seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill in the positions vacant as members in its Citizens' Oversight Committee to look after its bond program Imperial Beach.
- Tourism-Dependent Osceola County, Fla., Offers $66 Million of Premium Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p35
Reports the pricing of infrastructure sales tax revenue of the Osceola County in Florida. Inclusion of premium bonds in serial and term maturities; Security of bonds through the local infrastructure sales tax; Funding of transportation improvements and cost of capital equipment.
- Oregon's Idea: $1.9 Billion Infrastructure Act Will Create Jobs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p28
Reports on the plan of Oregon Transportation Department to launch state's infrastructure project to repair deteriorating bridges and highways. Amount of bonds issued in support of plan; Percentage unemployment rate in the state; Number of jobs expected to create by the plan.
- Investors still eager to climb aboard Boeing's big dream. Rosmthal, John // Crain's Chicago Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p15
The article informs that Chicago, Illinois-based aerospace giant Boeing Co. has raised a total of 5 billion dollar in bond sales to pay for the new aircraft 787 Dreamliner that is supposed to revolutionize the industry. It demonstrates that it is easier for a large company to raise money than...
- Sonderen adds capacity at its East Spokane facility. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);3/27/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that Sonderen Packaging Inc. is acquiring new equipment to increase its capabilities. Sonderen is asking the Washington Economic Development Finance Authority to issue bonds of 7 million dollars to help finance the cost of the machinery. Sonderen expects to use the bond to...
- CMAA, NCCCO Announce Crane Operator Certification Program. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Apr2003, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the crane operator certification program by the Crane Manufacturers Association of America and the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators in the U.S. Appointment of chairman for the Task Force; Optimization of resources; Provision of psychometric guidance.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p39
Reports developments related to revenue bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Efforts of Fontana City, California officials to persuade residents to vote in favor of a new district to refinance debts; Plan of the Honolulu City Council to issue revenue bonds for high occupancy vehicle lane; Rating...