Municipals Stable in Light Trading; N.Y. MTA Refunding Opens to Retail
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on municipal bonds as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Index price of municipal bonds as of October 25, 2001; Percentage change in average dollar price of the bonds between October 25-26, 2001; Estimated sales price of long-term bonds for the week ending October 26, 2001;...
- Municipal Bond Index . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on stock price indexes of municipal bonds as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Maturity date of the bonds of the Capital Projects Finance Authority FL; Dollar price of the bonds of the New Hampshire Health and Education Facility Authority; Conversion factor of the bonds of the...
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p35
Presents chart depicting the municipal bond index in the U.S. Average price of bonds; Par call yield calculations of noncallable bonds; Maturity date of bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p45
Highlights Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. for October 05, 2001. Simple average price for the bonds; Computation of yield to maturity for the bonds; Criterion for calculation of yield to par call for the bonds.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31530, p1
Reports on the rise in value of municipal bonds as a result of mixed reception from selective investors in New York City on December 10, 2002.
- Bond Buyer indexes reach yields not seen since August. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;11/06/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30516, p4
Reports on the upward movement of the `Bond Buyer' yield indexes during the week ended November 5, 1998. Number of basis points gained by the general obligation yields and the revenue bond indices; Effect of the Democrats' major electoral victory on the securities market; Reversal of the...
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;
Presents market statistics on municipal bond indexes in the U.S. bond market.
- Unpaid Bills. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p35
Reports on the backlog in the unpaid bills due to poor cash flow in Illinois. Adoption of a plan from the State Comptroller office aimed at improving the state's budgeting process; Estimation on the amount of the budget deficits.
- Cash Flows Slow to Lowest Levels in Almost 2 Years. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p6
The article reports on the flows of cash into municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. which at the slowest pace since early in the financial crisis.