Construction Spending Rose 0.2% in April
- Construction Outlays Gained 0.2% in Aug. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p2
Reports on the increase of construction spending in the U.S.
- Expenditure Evaluation Using Discounted Cash Flows. Reynolds, P.D. // Accountancy;Feb1967, Vol. 78 Issue 882, p137
The article reviews the book "Expenditure Evaluation Using Discounted Cash Flows."
- General government accounts: cash-flow versus accrual concepts. // OECD Economic Surveys: Hungary;Nov2000, Vol. 2000 Issue 18, p217
Discusses the principal adjustments of the official general government accounts of Hungary using cash flow and accrual methods. Inclusion of some privatization receipts in current revenues; Shifts of revenues and expenditures to the time periods when they are incurred; Estimates of the general...
- Buffalo Oversight Board to Vote on $125M Note Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p7
Reports on New York's Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority's (BFSA) sale of notes for the city's cash flow needs. Planned structure of the deal; BFSA officials' expected rating of the deal; Comments of BFSA executive director Dorothy Johnson on the city's preliminary cash-flow figures.
- Steady as she goes. Nield, Richard // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/26/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 48, p4
Focuses on the military defense spending in the Middle East. Factors that contribute to increasing military expenditure; Reasons defense cash flow has been stymied; Threat to regional stability.
- FILM VIC RENEWS $15M CASH FLOW. // Inside Film;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 116, p7
The article announces the renewed Cash Flow Facility (CFF) from Film Victoria for the Victorian film industry. The $15 million revolving fund will be made available to local producers with loans to cash flow distribution guarantees, license fees and the Producer Offset. Sandra Sdraulig, Chief...
- LEGAL EYE. Knowles, Roger // Building Products (02618761);May2014, p55
The article discusses how poor cash flow can put construction industry contractors and subcontractors on risk of survival. The construction industry operates in such a manner which may leave companies exposed to insolvency or disputes, on the part of some of its clients, which may result in...
- Under construction. Hemlin, Paul Carter // Supply Management;6/7/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the court's interpretation of the Housing Grants Construction Regeneration Act and its impact on building contracts in Great Britain. The Act introduced a requirement for contracts of 45 days or more to provide stage payments and put and end to "pay when paid" terms....
- ABC of Cash Flow Projections. Chen, Mark T. // AACE International Transactions;2007, p02.1
The article presents an overview of cash flow projections. The development of cash flow projections includes the reassertion of key cost breakdown, identification of time duration, assurance of available payment schedules, conversion of cash flow, computation of periodic cash flow, and the...