Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p43
Presents statistics on municipal bond prices of various organizations as of October 26, 2001 in the U.S. Ratings of municipal bonds of the Virginia College Building Authority; Change in bid price of the bonds of the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority; Bid price and rating of...
- Friday's Market: Prices Little Changed; New Issues Loom. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on no changes in municipal bonds prices due to market's focus on multi-billion dollar issues arising in the United States. Decline in home sales; Expected decline in consumer sentiment index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Highlights prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. Change in bid prices; Rating for the issued bonds; Yield for several issued bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p47
Illustrates weekly municipal bond index as of October 29, 2001. maturity date for issued bonds; Par call date for the bonds; Converted price for the bonds.
- Long End Up One Point as Govies Take Off on End of 30-Year Bonds. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the rise in long-dated municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 2001. Rate of price increase; Influence of the elimination of 30-year bond sales on the increase; Comparative gain of 10-year municipal bond prices and 30-year bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p54
Presents a chart depicting the municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p39
Presents several charts pertaining to municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of November 12, 2001. Brokers who priced and evaluated the bonds.