- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p36
Presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt bonds in the United States. Information on prices of various commercial papers during October 7 to 9, 2002; Variation in the Lehman Brothers Money Market Municipal Index for municipal bonds during the same period; Changes in the Bond Market...
- Business outlook. // BRW;4/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on outlook for Australian business. Value of Australian bond yields; Forecasting of a decline in growth for developed countries; Real bond yields; How it is calculated; Possible correction needed to the Australian bond yields
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p43
Presents a chart depicting market indexes of bonds in the U.S. as of July 30, 2004. Market Indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices.
- One-Year Note Index . // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p33
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics of the Bond Buyer One-Year Note Index in the U.S.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p40
Presents a chart depicting bonds in the U.S. Alaska; California; Hawaii; Washington.
- Back of Business. // America;10/8/1932, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p15
The article discusses the impressive economic statistics in the U.S. in 1932. It showed that high-grade rail bonds have gone up 60%, industrial bonds have risen 30% and rail stocks grew in value by 200%. However, it indicated that these were just bare facts and the entire economic structure is...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p32
Several charts are presented depicting the bond market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and U.S. securities prices.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/11/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 46, p15
Several charts are presented that show the statistics of investment deals for 2009 including an index of municipal bond, the prices of municipal bond, and the ranking of brokerage stocks by performance.
- Nonfinancial corporate business--output, costs, and profits. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p3
Presents statistics on corporate business for the 1993 second quarter. Total cost and profit; Consumption of fixed capital; Indirect business taxes; Employee compensation; Net interest; Corporate profits with inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments; Output per hour of employees.