- Dollar's losses also cost bonds. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;06/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30417, p1
Reports on the decline of municipal bond in the Treasury market in response to the poor performance of the United States dollar. Impact of the bond market's decline to underwriters; Price of the 2024 term insured by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Rate of the Financial Security Assurance-insured loan.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34605, p16
The article presents a table based on changes in list of bonds used in calculating Municipal Bond Index.
- Peg Doubts Will Continue. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p7
Discusses the impact on economic conditions in Hong Kong of an improvement in the competitive position of the Hong Kong dollar and a decline in the U.S. dollar. Perception that it is unlikely that Hong Kong markets will suffer significantly from contagion fears; Difficulty for Hong Kong of...
- When the U.S. dollar collapses â€¦. Vogel, John // Ohio Farmer;Mar2011, Vol. 307 Issue 3, p40
In this article the author discusses the negative effects of the meltdown of the U.S. dollar.
- SINGAPORE: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
The article presents the 2006 political and economic risk summary for Singapore. The ruling People's Action Party (PAP) has defended its incursions on free speech as the said policy allegedly has brought economic prosperity to the country. However, the complete hold of PAP over policy crafting...
- Despite falling dollar, N.H. exports to Canada grow slowly. Stone, Tracie // New Hampshire Business Review;10/12/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p1
The article focuses on the slowdown in the exports of New Hampshire to Canada. Despite the expectation of analysts that the weakening dollars will help improve the export data, the state was able to enjoy 2.3 percent increase in its exports. Possible factors that lead to the decline include high...
- EXCHANGE ROLLER COASTERS. Wirtz, Ronald A. // Region (10453369);Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the performance of the U.S. dollar in 2002. Economic indicators which affect the currency; Implications of the dollar's long-term strength and short-term volatility; Types of exchange rate regimes.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 44, p3
Focuses on the performance of the Asian stock market, as of March 3, 2003. List of South Korea's selected economic indicators; Details of the economic performance of the Philippines; Update on the performance of Ecuador's U.S. dollar Global bond in the market.
- Weak dollar boosts CNY manufacturers. Malin, Patrick J. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/4/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the effect of one of the economic indicators which is the decline of dollars against Euro and Japanese Yen which boost Central New York manufacturers. Comments of CONMED Corp. chief executive officer Robert Shallish on positive effect for almost all manufactured products in the U.S.;...