For Illinois Tollway, Delaying Repairs Is No Longer an Option
- SLEDGEHAMMER ALERT TO STOP TOLL ROADS -- KILL THE CDAs !! // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);7/1/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p8
The article announces the need of lobbyists and supporters for an initiative to stop toll roads by abolishing the Comprehensive Development Agreements (CDA) in the U.S.
- Road haulage companies ask for temporary suspension of e-toll. // Hungary A.M.;07/09/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of road haulage businesses in Hungary to ask the government for the temporary suspension of a new electronic toll system (e-toll) in the country which they alleged for overcharges.
- Alamo RMA Chairman Thornton Releases Statement On TxDOT Proposal On Tolling Existing Interstate Highway Lanes. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p21
The article offers information regarding the proposal made by the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority (Alamo RMA) Board Chairman, William E. Thornton on potentially toll existing Interstate Highways.
- This Week. // State Journal (WV);7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the removal of the turnpike tolls by 2019, changes in the coal mine pollutant discharge rules and the lawsuit filed against State Election Commission.
- AAA withdraws support for NHS bill. Barnes, David // Traffic World;5/22/95, Vol. 242 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the withdrawal of the American Automobile Association's support for the National Highway System legislative bill. Imposition of tolls on interstate highways; Highway Users Federation and the American Trucking Associations' opposition against the bill.
- Lkw-MautsÃ¤tze weiter strittig. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;6/7/2013, Issue 23, p026
An article is presented on the legality of the toll structure of German highways for commercial tractor-trailer trucks as determined by the Bundesverwaltungsgericht (German Federal Administrative Court).
- Indiana Legislature Expected to Vote on Controversial Toll Road Bill Today. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p30
The article reports on the vote by the Indiana legislature on a bill detailing the lease of the Indiana Toll Road for 3.85 billion dollars. Lawmakers have compromised on several sticking points in separate versions pass in the House and Senate. The compromise came after lawmakers in the southern...
- German toll set for 50% hike. // Commercial Motor;10/16/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5302, p8
The article reports that German transport minister Wolfgang Tiefensee has revealed that there will be an increase in motorway toll from 2009. Tiefensee said that the increase Maut charges can be invested as additional transport infrastructure. The Bundesverband Guterkraftverkehr Logistik und...
- Arkansas Governor poised to approve state's first toll road. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p3
Informs about Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee's expected signing of a bill that would allow the Northeast Arkansas Regional Airport Authority to build the state's first toll road. Authority's power to issue bonds for the toll road and collect a $1 toll to repay the debt; Estimated cost of the...