Treasury to Offer 12-Day CMBs Today
- News IN Brief: Treasury Two-Years Go at 2.77% High Rate. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p2
Reports on the increase in the treasury for the capital market of the U.S. Acceptance of competitive tenders at the low yield; Estimated percentages of yield, coupon and bid-to-cover ratio; Amount for total tenders and the accepted treasury; Date for the maturity of treasury bills.
- Treasury to offer more cash management bills. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will offer $26 billion of 14-day cash management bills.
- Cash management bills draw 4.67% high rate. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p2
Reports on the Treasury's sale of $25 billion worth of 79-day cash management bills, dated November 3, 1998 and due January 21, 1999. Tender rate; Coupon equivalent.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p2
Presents information about sale and auction of treasury bills and bills of exchange in the U.S. Prediction by economists regarding the manufacturing index of Institute for Supply Management; Sale of treasure bills by Treasury Department; Briefs about tender rates for the treasury bills; Rates...
- Management of Excess Cash: Practices and Developments. Kamath, Ravindra R.; Khaksari, Shahriar; Meier, Heidi Hylton; Winklepleck, John // Financial Management (1972);Autumn85, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p70
The economic and regulatory environment of recent years has compounded the task of cash management. To gain information on current practice, this study examined survey evidence on the management of excess cash for the second Fortune 500 firms. The primary results emerging from three surveys of...
- Treasury to Sell $27B of 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury to sell $27 billion of four-week discount bills on May 28, 2008, and $19 billion of 17-day cash management bills on May 30.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.490% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the sale of $45 billion of 63-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are due December 18, 2008 at a 0.490% high tender rate. Its bid-to-cover ratio was 2.18 while the coupon equivalent was 0.813%, with price of 99.914250. The low bid was...
- Treasury to Offer $19B 63-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p33
The article announces the plan of the Department of the Treasury to auction $19 billion Treasury bills on February 13, 2008 in the U.S. The department will be offering sixty-three-day cash management bills. According to the Treasury, the cash management bills are dated February 14 and due April...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $11B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32845, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $10.999 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The cash will be produced by selling $45 billion to refund $34.001 billion of maturing securities. The Treasury will be selling $24 billion of...