SLGS Stay Untouched by Treasury As Nation Flirts With Debt Limit
- How the Fed rate hike will affect clients' retirement income. // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;12/20/2016, p1
Although retirement investors lose from the decline in bonds' value, they stand to gain from the rising payouts from 10-year Treasury bonds.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.340% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the auction of $13 billion of notes by the U.S. Treasury Department that are due after nine years and eleven months at a 4.340% high yield.
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.270B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to make payment of $6.270 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $28 billion to refund $34.270 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Note Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p2
Focuses on the United States Treasury's plan to auction two-year notes on December 27, 2000 to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury Slates T-Bill Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will auction discount bills to raise cash that will be used to replace maturing government securities.
- Treasury Slates Bill Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.770% Yield. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p2
Reports on the auction of $19 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Coupon rate for the bills.