S&P Confirms N.J. Ratings, Despite Possible Fiscal Hurdles
- S&P Drops California to BBB. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p1
Reports on the degradation of California's financial rating based on a report by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reasons for down grading of the state according to Standard & Poor's; Effect of the state's general fund-supported general obligation debt on rating.
- S&P: P.R. debt outlook `negative'. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;11/30/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has issued a `negative' outlook classification to Puerto Rico's Commonwealth government debt rating. Reasons for the negative classification.
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/25/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p31
Reports on Standard & Poor's assigning of a BBB-long-term rating to foreign currency sovereign debt in Tunisia. Application of the BBB ratings to samurai bonds and syndicated loans; Rating of short-term foreign currency debt.
- Mon Valley Sewage Authority, Pa., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/17/2015, p11
The article reports on the move by the Standard & Poor's Ratings Service to downgrade its rating on Mon Valley Sewage Authority's sewer revenue debt to A-minus from A due to the authority's weak total debt service coverage for fiscal 2014.
- Howell, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p23
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of late February 2015 to upgrade the long-term rating on Howell, Michigan's sewage-backed debt to A-plus from A, with a stable outlook.
- S&P raises Greece's credit rating. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p10
The article focuses on the move of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise the credit rating of Greece's sovereign debt by six levels.
- North Schuylkill School District, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34175, p17
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services increased the general obligation debt rating of North Schuylkill School District, Pennsylvania to A-plus from A for its financial reserve growth in spite of a insufficient taxing flexibility.
- Puerto Rico Debt Taken Off S&P's CreditWatch. Catalde, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p3
The article reports that Puerto Rico's general obligation debt and related debt has been removed from Standard & Poor's Corp.'s CreditWatch.
- Denair USD, Calif., Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34031, p1
The article focuses on the report of credit rating company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, which highlights that it has lowered its long-term and underlying rating to BBB from A on Denair Unified School District, existing general obligation debt of California.