- Ohio's Mercy Joins High-Rated Hospitals' Return To Market. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Mercy Health, Ohio's largest health care provider, prices $400 million of bonds this week, joining a handful of higher-rated hospitals that have started to return to the capital market after years of delaying deals.
- Texas Probe Slams School District's Bond Program. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
The South San Antonio Independent School District failed to use proper financial controls and failed to disclose conflicts of interest in carrying out its 2010 bond program, according to an investigation by the Texas Education Agency.
- Chicago Schools Pay Price to Get Deal Done. Shields, Yvette; Barnett, Harold; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Drawn by attractive interest rates, investors Tuesday bought up $300 million of bonds sold by the Chicago Board of Education, which has been dogged questions about its solvency.
- Munis Weaken; Chicago BOE Prices as Calif. Sells. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, traders said, as a slew of new deals came to market, led by three big competitive offerings from California and a deal from the Chicago Board of Education.
- Calif., Chicago BOE, Phoenix Deals Come to Market. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds ended weaker on Tuesday, traders said, as a slew of new issues came to market, including three large competitive offerings from California, a sale from Phoenix, and a deal from the Chicago Board of Education.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34423, p1
A chart is presented that depicts negotiated sales of notes in the U.S. as of December 7, 2015, including the California Educational Facilities Authority's revenue bonds; California's General Obligation Refunding Bonds and Tax Allocation Refunding Bonds.
- K.C. Hospital Offering $181M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/4/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33211, p4
The article reports on the new-money and refunding revenue bonds offered by Children's Mercy Hospital (CMH) in Kansas City, Missouri on November 4, 2009. It states that these bonds will introduce fixed-rate bonds to the well-known hospital's debt portfolio. It notes that acting as its conduit...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/24/2015, p3
The article presents information about negotiated bond sales with the name of the issuer, state and the amount including Essexville-Hampton Public Schools, Michigan, Midland Public Schools, Michigan and Lufkin municipal bonds, Texas.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
The article presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by the U.S. states including Florida, Georgia, and Kentucky.