Municipal Market Data Total Returns
- Muni Prices Strengthen; New Issues Hit Screens. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34292, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were stronger, according to traders, as yields on some maturities were off by as much as two basis points on the intermediate and long ends.
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33307, p1
The article presents the bond yields on April 28, 2010 in New York City, which include charts representing a decline of par values and maturity of bonds and a chart that depicts the fluctuation of the Bond Buyer 40 index, and ratios of economic indicators on consumer confidence.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Mostly Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2015, p1
In the week ended Dec. 10, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index fell to 4.26% from 4.27% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- Lebanese Debt: Time To Branch Out. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/20/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p21
Focuses on the need for the Lebanese government to address its financing needs, in preparation for the maturity of its US$ Global 2006 bond on April 4, 2006 and a further US$321 million in a separate bond to mature on May 15. Failure of the yields on external debt to reflect Lebanon's low...
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 1.255% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34423, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $24 billion of three-year notes with a 1.25% coupon at a 1.255% yield, a price of 99.985324.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at Zero High Yield. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2015, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $30 billion of four-week bills at a zero high yield, a price of par.
- Uganda: Local Debt -- Still Favouring The Long End. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/16/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p20
The article reports on the projected decline in the performance of short-end yields in Uganda before the end of 2010. The reasons why short-term yields are likely to remain close to their current, low levels include the unlikely growth of inflationary pressures before the end of 2010. It...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes End Mixed in an 'Unusual Lull' for Data-Filled Week. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p6
Reports on weekly bond yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity; Performance of treasury notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p44
Reports on the performance of the bonds market in the United States. Municipal bond index; Average yield; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Treasury bills;Corporate bond index.