End of the Riceman's era
- Archbishop of Canterbury Moving On. // British Heritage;Jul2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
The article announces the retirement of Dr. Rowan Williams as the Archbishop of Canterbury at the end of 2012.
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);8/3/2014, p1
The article announces the retirement of David Ingrams of Audi UK.
- Dr. Fisher's Exit. // Time;1/27/1961, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p57
The article announces that Dr. Geoffrey Francis Fisher, 73, retires after 15 years of service as the Archbishop of Canterbury at Westminster Church House Assembly.
- One CEO for two DHBs. // New Zealand Doctor;5/5/2010, p4
The article announces the appointment of David Meates as a chief executive officer (CEO) of Canterbury and West Coast District Health Boards in New Zealand.
- The great hosepipe revolt,muppet clients and football'smawkish side. Wilby, Peter // New Statesman;3/26/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5098, p9
The author offers his thoughts about various current events. He is critical of British Prime Minister David Cameron's proposal to privatise roads, noting public displeasure with the country's privatised water supply system. He appreciates the progressive views of the Church of England and...
- David Douglas Retires After 17 Years as WSBA President. // Bicycle Paper;Mar2008, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p2
The article announces the retirement of David Douglas, president of the Washington State Bicycle Association.
- Here's to the backstop QC couple. Batersby, Peter // Housewares;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 219, p9
The article announces the retirement of David Phillips as columnist of "Housewares Magazine."
- National Optronics Founder David Beach Retires. // Vision Monday;9/8/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p65
The article announces the retirement of David Beach as chairman of the board of National Optronics.
- Bitner to join Just Retirement. Holt, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;12/8/2008, p4
The article announces that David Bitner was appointed as head of partnership development at Just Retirement.