Right angle on bracket
- Accuride's Quick Ship sales up 25%. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p25
Reports on the increase in sales of Accuride due to the company's Quick Ship marketing program. Objectives of the program.
- Accuride's Reorganization Plan Approved. // Foundry Management & Technology;Mar2010, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that a federal bankruptcy court has approved a reorganization plan for Accuride Corp. in the U.S.
- FREEWHEEL LOCKING HUBS. // Concrete Products;Oct2010, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p27
The article evaluates the Fabco Steerable Drive Axle-suited hubs from Accuride Corp.
- Accuride expands premium ProSteel wheel line. // Fleet Equipment;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p118
Highlights the expansion of the ProSteel product lines of Accuride Corp. Addition of a wheel with conical disc contour and five large oval vent holes; Product features.
- Accuride debuts new truck wheel. // Tire Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p11
Reports the development of a lightweight truck steel wheel by Accuride Corp. in the U.S. Features of the wheels; Design of the steel tire.
- Accuride Launches new light steel wheel designs. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p41
The article evaluates the Accu-Lite steel wheels from Accuride Corp.
- Accuride Consolidating Gunite Operations. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug2012, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the plan of Accuride Corp. to close its Gunite plant in Elkhart, Indiana.
- Accuride Increasing North American Capacity and Capabilities. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/25/2012, p2
The article reports that Accuride Corporation planned to invest 75 million dollars in 2012 to expand its manufacturing, customer service, and product quality operations all over North America.
- Accuride Holds Global Supplier Summit. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/16/2012, p1
The article discusses the highlights of the Global Supplier Summit organized by Accuride Corporation for its suppliers and held in Newburgh, Indiana.