Top Knobs is US bound
- New handles in metal and ceramic. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p28
Features two ranges of handles and knobs launched by Top Knobs. Product features; Design; Dimensions.
- Sanctuary Collection. // Qualified Remodeler;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p58
The article offers brief information on the Sanctuary Collection chrome house furnishing from Top Knobs.
- Get a Grip. Jankowski, Wanda // Custom Home;Spring2013, p31
The article features the Sydney Harbor Series hardware from Top Knob.
- Lifting devices. Hoffman, Edward G. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p122
Offers advice concerning the use of handles in workholders. Workholders requiring mechanical lifting devices; Cost benefits of using commercially available handles; Considerations when attaching handles to a workholder.
- Gripper design keeps lines out of the way. // Machine Design;4/6/95, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p62
Features the RotoGripper conventional rotary gripper from Tol-O-Matic Incorporated.
- Ergonomic wringer. // Professional Safety;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p33
Features Westad Marketing's Ergo Wringer Handle, an ergonomically-designed handle designed to reduce repetitive motions.
- Fast part deburring with rotary tools. Jordan, John M.,; Bradbury, Johanna L., // Modern Machine Shop;Jun97, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p273
Features the Whirly-Gig handle for hole finishing operations from Severance Tool Industries Incorporated.
- Use braided rope to make pulling grip. Poston, Robert N. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Sep98, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p82
Presents guidelines on how to make a cable-pulling grip using a braided rope and a small fishing swivel.
- Self-indexing vise. // Design News;11/20/95, Vol. 51 Issue 22, p52
Presents a design of a vise that automatically adjusts to workpieces of different angularities. Features; Contact information.