- Wood Bros. training schools receive high marks. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p102
Reports on the Wood Bros. Industries' training schools held in Lincoln, Nebraska. Sessions offered to participants; Manufacturers of commercial and residential water conditioning equipment; Contact information.
- Old charm, new idea. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p4
Reports that Wood Brothers and Outline Upholstery have joined forces to produce and launch the five piece Camelot range of showwood upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Fabric; Furniture base.
- Chance to win celebrity table. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p29
Reports on Wood Brothers Industries' involvement in a raffle for a Monopoly board containing collected autographs of celebrities in England, as part of charity fund raising activities of the Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Service. Table manufactured by the company to protect the board; Contact...
- Old Charm will come with a lifetime guarantee. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on Wood Brothers' plan to introduce a lifetime guarantee on its Old Charm cabinet range at The 1999 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Exclusions from the guarantee; Cabinet manufacturer Arthur Brett's plan to launch a collection of products influenced by English furniture of the...
- New lines for Wood Bros' 75th anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p3
Reports on Wood Brothers Industries' unveiling of 11 cabinet models at the Furniture Show in January 1999 as part of the company's celebration of its 75th anniversary. Description of the products to be launched; Features.
- NDMA holds annual plant tour. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb94, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the 1993 Plant Tour of the National Dimension Manufacturers Association (NDMA). Attendance; Factories visited by the participants.
- BIFMA moves HQ. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p125
Reports on the relocation of Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturing Association's headquarters to Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- NDMA holds 65th annual meeting, elects officers. // Wood & Wood Products;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the National Dimension Manufacturers Association's (NDMA) 65th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. Election of officers and directors; Barry Pennn of E-K Wood Products Co. as president of the association for two years.
- The NDMA: A value-added association for a value-added industry. Lawser, Steven // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p224
Presents information on the National Dimension Manufacturers Association (NDMA). Goals of the NDMA; Association membership; Business opportunities; Trade promotion; Industry research and market studies; Newsletters; Government relations; Meetings and seminars; Plant tours; Group health...