S.C. to Sell $142M of GOs for Capital Improvements, Colleges
- Missouri revolving fund readies $63 million, triple-A offering. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p36
Reports that the Missouri waste- and clean-water revolving fund will sell revenue bonds to help borrowers pay for various projects. Improvement in the bond rating of the Missouri State Environmental Improvement and Energy Resource Authority; Structure of the bond issue; Maturation dates.
- Missouri Hits Market With 1st Road Revenue Bonds Since '27. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p1
No abstract available.
- Reports: Pressure's Off California, But Fallout Remains to Be Seen. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p3
Reports that Standard & Poor's has removed California from CreditWatch due to the bridge fund obtained by the Department of Water Resources which will be used to buy power for the state's cash-strapped utilities. California's negative long-term rating outlook; Power revenue bond sale; Rating of...
- Utah Sets Rare $1B GO Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/15/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33183, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a 1.04 billion U.S. dollar worth of general obligation (GO) bonds in 2009 in Utah. It states that GO bonds from the state attract investor interest due to their triple-A ratings. The issue is taxable, with 730 U.S. million dollars of Build America Bonds and...
- Raters Give High Nods to $58 Million Oregon DOT Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;07/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30940, p32
Reports the bond ratings issued to the highway-user tax revenue bonds of the Oregon Department of Transportation. List of agencies responsible for the bond ratings; Use of the bonds to finance the state's highway projects; Details on the payment of the bonds; Estimation of debt service on the...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for April 20, 2005. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p31
Presents a chart depicting the ratings of general obligation bonds of several states in the U.S.
- Cigarette Paper Burned. // njbiz;10/4/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the credit rating given by agencies to New Jersey state bonds on cigarette taxes set for collection, as of October 4, 2004. Measures planned by the state to cover the cost.
- As Sale Nears, Moody's Affirms California's A3. Sarkal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p7
The reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the first general obligation bond sale of 2005 by California, an A3 rating and a positive outlook. While the state continues to struggle with a structurally imbalanced budget, it also retains US$4 billion in unused deficit bond capacity.
- State Selling $551M. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p35
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has given Washington's bond with Aa1 rating and stable outlook for its sale of 551 million dollar-general obligation bonds. Analyst Nicole Johnson asserted that the sale will expand the state's economy. The sale is divided into three parts,...