Stadium Debt Totaling $5 Billion May Be on Horizon, Fitch Says
- Fitch Improves Outlook on Suffolk Co., N.Y. to Stable. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34083, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has raised its outlook on Suffolk County of New York's bonds and also mentions that the agency has also rated the county's general obligation (GO) bonds A and its revenue and bond anticipation notes F1.
- Fitch Downgrades Pennsylvania to AA-minus. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34183, p1
Another bond-rating hammer falls on Pennsylvania as Fitch downgrades the state's GO bonds to AA-minus.
- Ratings for U.S. States. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34183, p1
*Update: Fitch downgrades Pennsylvania to AA-minus (Sept. 23)
- Fitch Downgrades 22 Muni Issues Backed by Commerzbank. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p34
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded 22 municipal debt issues backed by Germany-based bank Commerzbank as of November 2002. Reasons for the downgradation; Securities affected by the move; Lowering of the long and short-term ratings of Commerzbank by Fitch.
- Fitch Recalibrates 38,000-Plus Ratings. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p1
No abstract available.
- Municipal Defaults Are Likely to Remain Rare Events, Fitch Reports. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p7
The article reports on Fitch Rating Ltd.'s statements regarding the isolated cases of the municipal bond defaults in the U.S.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Worcester GOs Go at AA-. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned AA-minus grade to general obligation municipal-purpose loan bonds of Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Fitch Gives Connecticut Negative Outlook; Affirms AA. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;7/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33939, p3
The article reports that the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised the outlook on its rating for general obligation bonds of Connecticut from stable to negative due to the state's budgetary stress among continued economic and revenue uncertainty.
- Fitch Downgrades Troubled North Las Vegas to Junk. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;7/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33939, p5
The article reports that the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has dropped down its rating on limited-tax general obligation bonds of 436 million U.S. dollars of North Las Vegas, Nevada and assigned a negative outlook due to the city's ongoing financial problems.