Sam's gets back to business
- What Sara Lee needs is another name change. Crain, Rance // Crain's Chicago Business;9/23/96, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p13
Opinion. Comments on the Sara Lee Corporation. Frustration of chairman and chief executive officer John Bryan, and analysts; Company's performance of the stock market; Name change need by Sara Lee; Information on a mistake Coca-Cola Company is making.
- Sara Lee Corp. // Crain's Chicago Business;08/18/97, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p46
Reports that Sara Lee Corporation eliminated all of its United States tobacco advertising. What percentage of tobacco sales account for the company's revenues; Reference to the concerns of shareholders.
- New flavors of Jimmy Dean Original Fresh Taste. Fast!�. // National Provisioner;Apr2002, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p66
Introduces the additional flavors of the Original Fresh Taste. Fast! sausage and patties by Jimmy Dean Foods in the U.S. Retail price; Product offerings; Ingredients of the product.
- Making $afety pay. // Snack Food;Apr96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p43
Reports on the benefits of an improved safety program for Sara Lee Corp. Decrease of accident frequency rate; Five components of the program; Creation of a safe working environment attitude.
- Sara Lee reorganizes, too. // Snack Food;Jul96, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p13
Reports on Sara Lee Bakery Worldwide's reorganization of its operations in the United States. Organization into three autonomous divisions; Heads for the three divisions; Joint venture with Frito-Lay.
- With Ultra-Thin Deli Select, package is part of the product. // Food Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p22
Reports the use of a premium package by Sara Lee Corp. in introducing a line of Hillshire Farm brand luncheon meats in the U.S. Difficulties involved in packaging luncheon meats; Installation of a packaging equipment at the plant of Hillshire Farm; Retail price of the package.
- Color-coded packages. // Prepared Foods;Jul95, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p107
Presents Hillshire Farm's marketing program for its Lunch 'n Munch snack lunch meat line. Color-coded packaging system; Color coding for each flavor; Bright bold graphics, games and trivia to attract kids' attention.
- When corporate largesse becomes paint by numbers. Crain, Rance; Snyder, David; Scoby, Gloria; Reed, Robert // Crain's Chicago Business;06/08/98, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p10
No abstract available.
- Foods for thought. Leibowitz, David S. // FW;4/26/94, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p88
Reports on the market growth of Sara Lee Corporation. Management goals for 1995; Expansion of main shipping facility; 1993 earnings.