New Jersey, Detroit Deals Lead Holiday-Shortened Week
- SAFE, NOT SORRY. Shuttleworth, John // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p48
Focuses on the attitude of trustees towards equity investment by a pension fund in Great Britain. Deficits as a result of decoupling of equity and bond markets; Factors influencing the response of trustees; Accountability of trustees to stakeholders.
- ARIZONA: AZSTA Wants Quicker Audit. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p9
The article reports that Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (AZSTA) Trustees has asked the state auditor general's office to move up an audit slated for 2009. The measure aims to resolve lingering questions' over the spending habits and business practices of the agency and its executive...
- Top Trustee Banks (by Dollar Volume): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the dollar volume of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- Top Trustee Banks (by Number of Issues): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the number of bond issues they handled in 2000. Net value of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- ABA Panel Tackles Trustee Roles, Disclosure, and Crisis Planning. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p4
Reports on the discussion of issues concerning trust and trustees at the meeting of American Bankers Association's corporate trust committee in New Orleans, Louisiana. Responsibilities of the trustees in the municipal market; Facilitation of due diligence on bond transactions; Participation in...
- NJ. Land Trust Preparing $150M Forward Delivery Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p32
Reports that New Jersey's Garden State Preservation Trust plans to execute in September 2004 a forward delivery sale of $150 million of bonds that will be issued between December 2005 and December 2006. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p39
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Top bond counsel; Top bond insurers; Top trustee banks.
- TMBA Redesigns Trustee Reports, But Will Market Adopt A New Format? O'Connor, Colleen // Bank Loan Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p10
Reports that the Bond Market Association has released its final draft of a standardized template for monthly collateralized debt obligation trustee report. Format of the report; Reaction of investors to the final draft of the template.
- Orrick, Nixon Top Law Firms; Ambac Busiest Insurer. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32671, p38
The article reports on the data released by Thomson Financial Inc. revealing that with municipal market volume racing along at a record pace in the first half, law firms, bond insurers, and trustees posted gains above 2006 business levels. In the first half of 2007, overall market volume made it...