Minnesota AG: Hospital Officials Overdid Perks
- chapter 4: business Environment. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2008 3rd Quarter, p40
The article discusses the condition of the business environment in Colombia analyzing its strengths, weaknesses, and the opportunities.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Russia Business Forecast Report;2008 Q1, p37
The article provides an analysis on the economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the business sector in Russia.
- Valuation of the growth firm under inflation and differential... Rashid, M.; Amoako-Adu, Ben // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Winter92, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p71
Shows that Howe's valuation model of a growth firm in an environment of inflation and differential taxation of interest income and equity implies a declining debt-to-value ratio over time. Howe's model for a levered growth firm; Modification of Howe's model; Conclusions.
- '93 purchases more expensive. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;12/13/93, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the value of acquisitions and the number of transactions in business enterprises in the United States.
- Main street inc. Mangelsdorf, Martha E. // Inc.;Jul96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p29
Discusses small and large growth companies. Their differences and similarities; Mythology surrounding high-growth entrepreneurial companies; Why only a small portion of growing companies grow into public companies; Why small, privately held growth companies should get more attention.
- ...perspective on time-to-market. Kmetovicz, Ron; Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;5/28/96, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p64H
Opinion. Comments that business growth from a consistent and steady time-to-market performance makes an enterprise larger. Establishment of the total numeric performance of an enterprise; Growth of the business at Hewlett-Packard during the author's tenure.
- Regulating a discriminating monopoly and international... Machnes, Yaffa // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep91, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p49
Investigates the optimal policy of a price discriminating firm whose utility is defined over profits dominated in terms of domestic currency. Comparison of the two firms which are identical in all parameters.
- Growth companies brace for weaker economy, slower progress. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/29/95, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p10
Presents the results of a survey on the decrease growth rates of business enterprises in the United States. Factors for the decreased growth rates.
- America's Fastest Growing COMPANIES. SCHONFELD, ERICK; DAVIS, JOYCE E.; RAO, RAJIV M. // Fortune;9/29/1997, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p72
Introduces a section in which `Fortune' magazine lists its top 100 fastest growing companies for 1997. Using the price/earnings index in choosing the top 100; Details of some of the companies that made the list including Global Marine, CompUSA, Dell Computers, and Just for Feet.