Issuer Groups Ask Treasury to Ease Tax-Exempt Restrictions
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33950, p17
Statistics are presented on the economic condition of the U.S. in which dats related to short term tax exempt yields, securities prices and municipal market data general obligation yields are presented.
- Inflation tax adjustments for 2000. // Practical Accountant;Nov99, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the projected increase in tax exemptions in the United States for the year 2000.
- Broader Exception for Short-Term Bonds. // Practical Accountant;Jan2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p12
No abstract available.
- Clawback of stock relief. // Accountancy;Mar1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1051, p14
Identifies proposals in a British government consultative document on stock tax relief related to the clawback of relief.
- Stock relief: vesting clauses. // Accountancy;Jan1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1049, p16
Announces the availability of stock relief in Great Britain where stocks and work-in-progress in a business' accounts are affected by a vesting clause. Inland Revenue's review of the technical provisions of Sch 5 of the Finance Act 1976; Query about the how a business' entitlement to stock...
- Tax avoidance--IV. Edwards, K.B. // Accountancy;Sep67, Vol. 78 Issue 889, p617
Part IV. Examines methods of reducing the value of shares for estate duty purposes in Great Britain. Schemes for reducing estate tax while increasing income; Tax exemption provisions of the 1956 Finance Act.
- Australia. Reid, Alan; Goldsworth, John // Accountancy;Oct86, Vol. 98 Issue 1118, p63
Reports that the Treasurer of Australia announced on July 1, 1986, the removal of the exemption from interest withholding tax on securities, including bearer bonds and borrowing by Commonwealth and State authorities. Restoration of the exemption on July 28, 1986, in regard to interest...
- INTERNATIONAL TAX. Reid, Alan; Goldsworth, John // Accountancy;Feb1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1110, p43
Reports on news items related to tax cases worldwide, as of February 1986. Tax exemption for Americas' Cup defenders in Australia; Recognition for co-ordination center employees in Belgium; Tax on bond and stock gains in Brazil.
- Exemption for corporate bonds. // Accountancy;Sep84, Vol. 95 Issue 1093, p32
Reports on the Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Peter Rees' proposed changes to the Finance Bill regarding the capital gain tax (CGT) exemption for corporate bonds in Great Britain. Exemption from CGT for loan stock issued by companies; Criteria for determining whether a bond qualifies for the...