IT'S MORE THAN HAVING A TITLE: The 'art' of leadership
- Dollarhide to build on success. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p12
Features Patti Dollarhide, president of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) in the U.S. Achievements of Dollarhide; Perceptions of Dollardhide on leadership; Prospects for room service.
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Patti Dollarhide. Chater, Amanda // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p44
Profiles Via Christi Regional Medical Center director of nutrition services Patti Dollarhide. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Patti Dollarhide. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
Features Patti Dollarhide, director of Nutrition Services at the Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Efforts to integrate the food management programs at two Wichita campuses.
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce accepting leadership applications. // Las Vegas Business Press;5/27/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p8
Focuses on the 2003 Leadership Henderson program in Nevada. Issues of discussions; Activities of the education program; Leadership development of the applicants.
- Step Up Your Leadership Skills. // Successful Supervisor;May2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article offers tips on how to improve leadership skills including the need to pay relevant attention to the career development of employees, spend time with employees, and sharing the vision.
- Leadership Ingredients: Creativity, Courage, and Confidence. Caroselli, Marlene // OfficePro;Jan2000, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p20
Suggests three-step process for developing one's leadership capabilities. How to conceive and imposed changes necessary in a work environment; Importance of collaborating with the manager and many others; Questions that could stimulate one's thinking on creative leadership qualities.
- INTRODUCING THE LATEST LEADERSHIP TREND--TALKING. Stager, Gary // District Administration;Jan2002, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p56
Discusses leadership trends in teacher development (PD). Most rewarding aspects of PD; Need for administrators to talk with one another and their teachers.
- Integrating the skills of leadership. Martin, Glenn // Training & Development in Australia;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p04
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one by Julie Ankers about Jamie Murrie's leadership role in learning and development (L&D), one from Colin Gautrey on the importance of influencing skills in leadership, and one by Ann Rolf on mentoring.
- Shaping Your Profession. // South Dakota Medicine;Dec2013, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p531
The article focuses on the career development assistance and related services provided by the South Dakota State Medical Association (SDSMA) to its member physicians as of December 2013 including leadership opportunities, representation for students and physicians and low-interest educational loans.