- Prep Tools. // Chef Magazine;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p45
This article evaluates various preparation tools related to the hospitality industry including SteelPro from Chef's Choice, Safety Systems from DayMark and Easy Chopper from Nemco Inc.
- Freshness stickers. // Food Processing (00156523);Jan2006, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p43
The article introduces the TimeStrip freshness indicators from Bowling Green, Ohio-based DayMark Food Safety Systems. The indicators monitor freshness and help food processors and distributors to track the freshness of food in transit and storage. It can be applied to food items where there is a...
- HEAD OF STEAM. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p58
The article offers information on the XPH-5915CH line of XTreme Power steam carpet cleaners from Daimer Industries Inc.
- DAYMARK COOLMARK LABELS. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p57
The article presents information on DayMark's Freezable CoolMark Labels. They have an adhesive that sticks them securely to any packaging surface.
- DAYMARK TIMESTRIP COOLERSTRIP. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p69
The article presents information on Timestrip CoolerStrips from Daymark. Timestrip CoolerStrips automatically track the expiration dates of perishable and prepped items in the cooler by changing color when food is about to expire.
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p75
Features several food service equipment and supplies in the U.S. Kleensteam Filtration System from Everpure; Removable-Freezable Labels from Daymark; Scrubbing Wipes from NSW.
- Dissolvo LLC gets new owner. // Penton's Welding Magazine;May2007, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the acquisition by DayMark Safety Systems of Dissolvo LLC from Gilbreth International in March 2007. A line of dissolvable purge dams used in Tungsten Inert Gas welding is being marketed by Dissolvo. Service improvements will also be established by DayMark Safety Systems,...
- DAYMARK COOLMARK LABELS. // Restaurant Business;9/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p55
This article presents information on DayMark's Freezable CoolMark Labels. They have an adhesive that sticks them securely to any packaging surface. They have a working temperature range of -40Â°F to 160Â°F.
- Food Safety News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2004, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p90
Features several products for ensuring food safety. Genesis Irradiator from Gray Star Inc.; Chill bags from DayMark; Orange Force multi-purpose cleaner from Ecolab.