WHAT'S UP, WHAT'S COMING WITH: Automatic Slicers
- SHOPPING SHOWCASE. // Ebony;Oct1951, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p78
The article evaluates several kitchen utensils including an apple parer, corer and slicer, a martini pitcher, and a swinging sugar scuttle.
- Equipment round-up. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/21/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4383, p58
Features equipment for food preparation. WCT708K toaster from New Classics; Round-up Egg Station egg cooker from Equip Line; XSG275 feed slicer from Kenwood Catering.
- nicer ricer. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2003, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p26
Features the OXO Good Grips potato ricer from David Jones. Functionality of potato ricers; Cost of the product.
- GADGET LUST: KITCHEN DOOHICKEYS FOR ALL SEASONS. Bates, Marissa Rothkopf // Newsweek Global;12/20/2013, Vol. 161 Issue 46, p1
The article presents reviews for kitchen products recommended for Christmas stocking gifts for the 2013 winter holiday season, including the Bananza Banana Slicer, the 3-in-1 Egg Separator, the Pancake Pen, the 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer, the GarlicZoom, and the Cupcake Corer.
- Chop Shop: Best Prep Equipment. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p52
The article discusses the role of food preparation equipment to kitchen staff productivity. It states that restaurants depend on preparation equipment to speed processes. According to the author, slicer is an important basic preparation piece as it can be used for most parts in slicing any foods...
- Mandolines. // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p96
This article presents some marketing tips for mandolines. Mandolines can save home chefs time and energy when they're preparing healthy meals, but to some customers, they may seem daunting. Demonstrating to customers the many attributes of mandolines, as well as how to use these professional...
- CUTS LIKE A KNIFE. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2005, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p78
This article provides an overview of slicing machines. Most slicers are gravity-feed models that have an angled blade and a carriage. Semi-automatic and fully automatic machines are the two basic gravity-feed slicer types available. Most machines use either a 10-inch round blade on a compact...
- Mandolines: Slice Squad. // Wired;Nov2014, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p90
This section features mandolines including the Swissmar BÃ¶rner VPower and the Super Benriner.
- Foodprep: healthy performers. // Housewares;Jan2005, Issue 187, p50
Features electric and non-electric kitchen utensils in Great Britain. Range of purpose for the ceramic pieces introduced by David Mason Design; Launch of the Food Chopper by Oxo Good Grips designed to chop a variety of vegetables and nuts; Retail price for an array of cutters, peelers, whisks...