FOOD IN REVIEW
- Supplier News. // CSP;Jan2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p20
This section offers news briefs including plans of ConAgra Foods Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska to acquire Ralcorp, an agreement entered into by NCR Corp. of Georgia to acquire Retalix Ltd. of Plano, Texas and a stock purchase agreement by Core-Mark Holding Co. Inc to buy J.T. Davenport & Sons Inc.
- $70 million Clearfield-based cookie manufacturer sold to St. Louis company. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/7/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p3
Reports that Utah cookies producer Lofthouse Foods Inc. has inked an agreement to be sold to Saint Louis, Missouri-based Ralcorp Holdings Inc. Terms of agreement; Financial performance of both companies; Benefits of the deal.
- ConAgra Offers to Buy Ralcorp Holdings for $4.9B. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2011, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the 4.9 billion dollars increase of ConAgra Foods Inc.'s offer for Ralcorp Holdings Inc. in a move to expand its presence in generic products.
- ConAgra Foods to acquire Ralcorp Holdings. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jan2013, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p10
The article presents information on ConAgra Foods Inc. that under an agreement will acquire Ralcorp Holdings Inc.
- FOOD IDEA SHOWCASE. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p116
Features several precooked food products. Fudgy Walnut Pie from Love and Quiches Desserts; Pancake products from Bakery Chef; Crisp'N Fresh salad from Sugar Foods.
- Bakery Chef acquires Continental Mills. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/30/99, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p92
Reports that Bakery Chef, a supplier of frozen biscuits, pancakes and dry mixes based in Westmont, Illinois, has acquired the frozen businesses of Continental Mills of Seattle, Washington.
- They Put the 'No' in Innovation - Proudly. Fusaro, Dave // Food Processing (00156523);May2009, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the campaign established by Ralcorp Holdings Inc. which focuses on not implementing innovation on its Post Shredded Wheat cereals in the U.S. The company stresses that the move aims to preserve the whole grain wheat ingredient of the cereals since it was introduced in...
- Bakery Chef Acquires Continental's Frozen Biz. // Frozen Food Age;Oct99, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p14
Announces the acquisition of the frozen business of Continental Mills in Seattle, Washington by Bakery Chef of Louisville, Kentucky. Details of the transaction; License acquired by Bakery Chef for the use of Krusteaz frozen brand; Operation of Continental Mills.
- ConAgra to Acquire Ralcorp. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;11/27/2012, p4
The article reports on the plan of ConAgra Foods to acquire private-label food manufacturer Ralcorp Holdings announced in November 2012.