KEEPING EVERYONE HAPPY: Morrison's meatless
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Flik International serves the Nitty Gritty on grains, fiber. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes' program for its corporate cafeteria accounts. Goals of the food service program; Recipes offered to customer under the program.
- Flik International tests Pommes Frites and more at Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the launching of the food service and products of Flik International Corp. at the 1999 Spring Expo show of Compass Group North America in New York City. Belgian fries called Pommes Frites as the main feature of products tested by the company at the event.
- To Beat Summer Slump: FLIK's newest concepts. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the food concepts of FLIK International Corp. Details on FLIK's Pommes Fites french fries program; How the FLIKety Split delivery system works; Winner of the Rudi award at FLIK's Spring Expo held in New York City, New York.
- Flik caters U.S. Open. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the food service provided by FLIK International to senior tennis players participating in the United States Tennis Open on Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York. Cost of catering sales provided by FLIK; Comments made by FLIK International president, Rudiger Flik; Details on...
- FLIK targets new growth. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the operations of dining contractor FLIK International Corp. in the United States. Operation of dining facilities for Panasonic in New York City and Chicago, Illinois and for Vicor's two locations; Sales targets for 1999; Dining plans for clients; Expansion plans.
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.