AN ONGOING LOVE AFFAIR: FOREVER CHOCOLATE
- Having it All. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;5/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p70
What customer wants to choose just one dessert when everything on the menu tempts? Patrons at Landmarc, a 100-seat newcomer in New York City's Tribeca neighborhood, don't have to settle on one sweet ending-they can sample the entire dessert menu for $15. Brainchild of chef-owner Marc Murphy, the...
- Boston College milks chocolate. // FoodService Director;3/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p4
This article reports on the revenue generated by the Chocolate Bar small coffee and ice cream operation at Boston College as of March 2006. The college boosted the average check by more than 11%, to $3.49, since converting it this past fall. Customer counts are up by 5%. Offerings range from...
- Healthy dessert tips. // Natural Health;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p21
This article presents tips for making healthy desserts. Always opt for desserts that are made mostly of fruit, keeping garnishes and sauces to a minimum. At holiday dinner parties, serve desserts family-style. For chocolate-lovers, skip the cream pies and try the truffles (left) or make fondue...
- The Heart-Healthiest Valentine Treat Ever! McCord, Holly; McVeigh, Gloria // Prevention;Feb2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p54
Provides information on how to create a healthy dessert consisting of bittersweet chocolate shaved over orange slices and raspberries.
- Calling All Chocoholics. // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p50
Presents several views of operators concerning chocolate desserts in the U.S. Emphasis on the misconceptions on food items; Increase of the demand of chocolates on catering customers; Kinds of chocolate dessert.
- Haute chocolate. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p52
Features the chocolate dessert specialties of Cincinnati, Ohio restaurants and pastry shops. Two-day brownie at What's For Dinner; Hot Godiva chocolate cake at Morton's of Chicago; Chocolate chip cookies at Haute Chocolate; Chocolate mouse pie at Grant Finale; Turtle cheesecake at Servatii...
- S'more s'mores. // Sunset;May2003, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p120
Suggest ways in combining marshmallows with chocolate desserts.
- Winter awakenings. Butler, Gayle Goodson // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb2012, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p4
The article introduces various reports published within the issue, including one about spring containers, one about valentines and another about chocolate desserts.
- CHOCOLATE-COVERED ALMOND TOFFEE. Sunshine, Laura // Gourmet;Feb2006, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p20
A recipe for chocolate-covered almond toffee is presented.