FROZEN, CANNED ON-THE-RISE: YTD inflation up 0.15% over 2001
- Can do. // Dairy Industries International;Aug2002, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p18
Reports that canned dairy products firm have joined steel makers and can fillers to promote the benefits of canned foods. Consumers' perception of canned foods; Use of easy-open can to increase customer satisfaction; Estimated number of canned food with easy-to-open features.
- Pork fuels 3rd-quarter rise in market index. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the U.S. food category prices posted by the "Foodservice Director" (FSD) magazine market index for the third quarter ended October 2004. Comparison of the third quarter category prices in 2003 and 2004; Increase in the FSD wholesale price index for meat, frozen food and canned market...
- Food. // United Kingdom Food & Drink Report;Q2 2009, p20
The article forecast the scenario of food industry in Great Britain. It states that the total food consumption will rise over the forecast period. It explores that canned food sales are expected to decline over the forecast period because of the trend towards fresher foods with increasing health...
- Rudine-MM DOO. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p6361
A profile of Rudine-MM DOO, also known as Rudine-MM Ltd., is presented. The company is based in Skopje, Macedonia and specialises in the import and distribution of dairy products, canned foods and confectionery. Martin Markovski is Rudine-MM's chief executive officer (CEO). The company ranked...
- Dairy farmers see the bright side. Edlin, Bob // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Sep2010, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p159
The article reports on the ANZ Commodity Price Index which showed a decline in dairy commodity prices in New Zealand.
- Food. // Mexico Food & Drink Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p61
The article offers information on the trends and developments in Mexico's food industry. It reports on the collaboration of the food and drink producers to launch a labelling system for food and alcoholic drinks to provide consumers the choice for healthy options which was supported by local and...
- ECONOMIC REGULATION OF THE RELATIONS BETWEEN INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE. Radoykov, Vladimir // Eastern European Economics;Winter70/71, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p132
Discusses the relations between the Bulgarplod state economic trust and the canning industry and agriculture. Improvements in planning, management, and stimulation; Specialization and concentration of production in agriculture and industry; Integration between industry and agriculture.
- Packaged produce products prevail. Blaesing, Dana // Prepared Foods;Mid-Apr96, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p76
Presents statistical information on canned fruit and vegetable sales that were recorded in the United States during 1995. Fruit products that were introduced by Fresh Express Company, Fresh World Farms and Groveland Co.; Package vegetables that were introduced by Fresh Express, GoldMex...
- BIBLE RIDDLES. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);7/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p4
A quiz concerning the first person who run a canning factory is presented.