WEST BOCA'S SANDY WEST: SPEAKING CHEFS' LANGUAGE
- Dietitians--dishing up a healthy diet. Novak, M. // Career World;Feb1992, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p21
Examines the job of a dietitian and future job prospects for this career. What dietitians provide to individuals or groups; Educational requirements; Expected salaries; Specialties. INSET: Meet Candus Murray, R.D..
- Dietitians rate top '98 issues. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p68
Presents the views of seven dietitians, who attended the American Dietitics Association's annual convention held in Boston, Massachusetts, on what issues impacted their professional lives. Issues faced when food and nutrition services become part of a multi-department configuration; Names of...
- Dietary Managers group to meet in Kansas City, MO. // Professional Safety;Apr96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p52
Focuses on the Dietary Managers Association's (DMA) 36th Annual Meeting and Expo. Date and venue of the exposition; Contact points for further information.
- Untitled. McCollum, Glenna // Today's Dietitian;Jun2015, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p41
No abstract available.
- the old lady of Ossabaw. Hardie, Ann // Atlanta;Mar2011, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p98
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's acquaintance with Sandy West who remains loyal to the coastal islands of Georgia.
- OPEN BOD POSITION. // Digest (South Dakota Dietetic Association);Feb2013, p1
The article invites applications from registered dietitians (RD) for the post of delegate in the board of South Dakota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Milestones. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/6/2006, Issue 44, p16
The article provides information about several notable people. Jeffrey Skilling, former CEO of Enron who was convicted in May 2006 for his alleged role in engineering a fraud, considered by some to be the biggest in corporate history. Sandy West rock drummer of the Runaways band died of lung...
- Obituaries. Tillson, Tamsen // Variety;10/30/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 11, p69
The article presents obituaries for several notable individuals in the entertainment industry, including actress Jane Wyatt, musician Sandy West, producer Herbert B. Leonard and journalist Christopher Glenn.
- Not everything from the mill is good for your health. // Medical Update;Sep94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p3
Presents information on a survey conducted by a task force of the National Council Against Health Fraud on fake nutrition credentials. Statistics; Leading role of dietitians; Contact information.