AAI'S 'PASSPORT' TO FLY HAPPY
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- AAI HAS MOXIE IN BOISE. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p22
Announces that the City of Boise, Idaho has awarded a contract to Anton Airfood Inc. in October 2002. Restaurants to be opened by the airport food service company; Venues of the company in Idaho.
- Anton Airfood sets openings. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p36
Announces the operations of foodservice contractor Anton Airfood Inc. in some United States airports. Greenwich Village Bistro at the JFK International Terminal; Napa Valley Wine Bar in the Air France/Lufthansa wing; Max & Erma's unit in the Columbus, Ohio airport.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p26
Reports on developments related to restaurants and food service industry in the United States, as of April 26, 2004. Contract received by Anton Airfood Inc. to open and operate 11 restaurants at Memphis International Airport in Tennessee; Creation of the Gene White Lifetime Achievement Award...
- Anton cooks deal at MacArthur. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/16/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 17, p1A
Reports on Anton Airfood's food-service contract at Islip MacArthur Airport in Long Island, New York. Floor area of eateries located in the terminal; Other food outlets in the terminal; Other airport terminals in the U.S. where Anto operates concessions.
- IN NEW JFK OPERATIONS: Anton's taste of New York. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p36
Announces the opening of restaurants operated by Anton Airfood at the John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City. Background of Anton Airfood; Features of the restaurant concepts that were opened.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p30
Presents an update on the food service industry in the U.S. as of December 15, 2001. Changes made by CulinArt Inc. on its salad bars line; Caterer chosen by Hospitality Holdings Inc. for special events at its lounges in Manhattan, New York City; Terms of the supply and development agreement...