SODEXHO DEBUTS HOLY CROSS CAFE
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- New cafe takes root. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the opening of the Harvest Cafe at Forest Hills Hospital in New York City in February 2005. Advantages of the cafe for the hospital; Dishes offered by the cafe; Efforts of the cafe to provide healthy food choices.
- AND BOOSTS SALES IN PROCESS: Children's Hospital cafe improves staff interaction. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on the Sodexho-managed cafe at Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Concepts installed in the cafe; Details of the cafeteria's floor plan; Information on Sodexho's At Your Service room service program for patient meals.
- CONEMAUGH MEMORIAL: Kiosks transform hospital cafe. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Reports an increase in the sales of the Cross-Roads Cafe in Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after installing touch-screen ordering kiosks. Information on the technology from InterMedia Kiosks; Details on the ordering process through the kiosk; Benefits to the...
- SALES UP 20%: Forbes Hosp. cafe making hay. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the increase in sales generated in the Haymaker Cafe vending area of the Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, Pennsylvania as of May 15, 2003. Percentage of the sales increase; Background on the vending area; Dishes served in the Haymaker Cafe.
- SALAD SALES SOAR 31%: PANINIS HELP HOSPITAL. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the sales of Stanzas Cafe at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, Washington as of May 15, 2003. Growth in its gross revenue; Dishes served; Information on its catering operations.
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/1/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4767, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the food industry in Great Britain. Sodexo Inc. withdraw all of its frozen beef products after some of its beef burgers were shown to have horse DNA. Burger Manufacturing Company (BMC) withdrawn some of its burgers after test shows sample of 1 percent...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2005. Program launched by Sodexho USA for all Spanish-speaking frontline employees; Rating received by the dining management team of Metz & Associates at Clarion, Pennsylvania Hospital from Avatar; Honors received by...
- IN LEWES, DEL.: Medical ctr.'s menu expands with new foodservice equip. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the expansion of the Sunshine Cafe at Beebe Medical Center in Lewes, Delaware with the addition of food service equipment supporting popular foods. Details on the overhaul of the cafe; Daily sales of the cafe; Sales per day at Captain's Crew; Dishes offered at the Captain's Crew.