SODEXHO CHEFS VIE FOR ACF HONORS
- Sodexho honors chefs in contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p50
Focuses on the winners in Sodexho's 1998 Mid-Atlantic American Culinary Federation Chefs Market Basket Competition held at CPC International in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Features of the award won by Chris Follari, executive chef at Atlantic Mutual; Number of teams that participated in the...
- Chef Challenge voting deadline May 3. // Wilson County News;4/29/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p3A
The article reports on the food service company Sodexo Inc.'s fifth annual Future Chef Challenge which was participated by 2500 students in 29 states and named fourth-grader Allison Mitchell as the winner in Floresville, Texas.
- In Brief. // Food Management;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p16
The article offers news brief related to food service in the U.S. The National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) has searched for top chefs to join its Fifth Annual Culinary Competition. The Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) has revealed the updated Energy Star requirements...
- Sodexho launches training program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that Sodexho USA has created a training program to improve the skills of its cooks and line servers.
- Sodexho gathers snack preference data. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p19
Reports on Sodexho USA's Product Preference Survey, a part of the company's `Better For You' program that it developed with one of its food manufacturer.
- Sodexho opens Mamma Ilardo's in hospital. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the opening of Sodexho USA's first outlet of Mamma Ilardo's pizza concept in the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Sodexho announced culinary gold winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/30/95, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p37
Reports on Sodexho USA's holding of a culinary competition among chefs.
- Contract corner. Landel, Michel // Nation's Restaurant News;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p19
Presents Sodexho USA president and chief executive, Michel Landel's insights regarding a 20-city tour of the United States to enable the firm's employees to voice their concerns, questions and recommendations regarding the growth of the company.
- Participation in hunger relief is its own reward. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/31/97, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p18
Discusses food management company Sodexho USA's initiatives at raising awareness of hunger in the United States. Participation in hunger-relief program such as the Serv-A-Thon initiative; Optimism by Sodexho vice president of marketing and strategy Steve Brady on program's success.
- A day in the life...David Wacher. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/96, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p132
Profiles Sodexho USA chef-manager David Wacher. Responsibilities at Sodexho; Day-to-day activities; Cooking habits and secrets.