FOLLOWING REDESIGN: Lunch up 10% in Penn
- FOLLOWING CONTRACT RENEWAL: Lewisville schools plan more staff development. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Announces that the Lewisville Independent School District in Texas has awarded a new food service contract to ARAMARK, effective in July 2000. Description of the program for the school district; Comments from the service consultant of ARAMARK.
- New Mexico school dist. switches to ARAMARK. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Announces that Carlsbard Municipal Schools of New Mexico has contracted ARAMARK to handle its food service operations effective August 1, 1998. Impetus for the move; Bidding highlights; Terms of the school district's agreement with ARAMARK; Plans for setting up satellite retail kiosks.
- AFTER A 5-YR. OVERHAUL UNDER ARAMARK: Texas' largest school dist. posts $6 million profit gain. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p30
Deals with the outcome of the strategy implemented by Aramark in the Houston Independent School District food service system in Texas from 1997 through 2002. Statistics on the school system; Details on profits in 2002; Information on employee training and incentives; Increase in student...
- BEST SPECIAL EVENT. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p32
The article presents information about some events related to the food service in schools. The breakfast commercial contest sponsored by Aramark Corp. and Philadelphia School District challenged 37 communications students to create 30- and 60- second television commercials on breakfast. In...
- Thinking Commercial Boosts Texas District's Meal Program. // Food Management;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p24
The article focuses on branded stations in cafeterias of the Northwest Independent School District (ISD) in Texas. Topics discussed include Red Mango branded frozen yogurt stations at cafeterias, food services provider Aramark working with the brand Red Mango to introduce the brand in three...
- Aramark `sells' parents on school food. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p18
Reports on the efforts of Aramark Corp. to invite parents of school children to programs involving school foodservice in Rhode Island.
- Renovate '98 helps Duval County school cafeterias attract students. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p52
Highlights Aramark Corp.'s successful implementation of its Renovate '98 foodservice program at the Duval County schools in Florida. Renovation of school cafeterias; Introduction of new equipment and Aramark's branded concepts; Increase in student participation; Budget surplus for Duval County...
- More schools are looking to outside sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p96
States that the emphasis of food service operations in school districts in the United States is being targeted at the sales made from the a la carte, highlighting the DeKalb County School in Decatur, Georgia. Amount of students who attend the schools; Amount of money which was spent in food...
- 'BUILD YOUR OWN' BUILDS SALES. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p5
Announces the increase in lunch participation at the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District in Buffalo, New York with the initiation of a School Construction Zone promotion throughout its six elementary schools. Concept underlying the promotion; Range of food items included in the...