- PREVIEWS & REVIEWS: South Phoenix. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;1/12/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p57
The article evaluates the Farm at South Mountain restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. It describes the cafe. It comments on the dishes offered by the cafe, including salads, soups and sandwiches.
- RESTAURANTS. // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p250
This article presents information about various restaurants in Ohio. The Arnold's restaurant is the oldest tavern in continuous operation in Cincinnati, Ohio. It features American traditional and Italian fare. The Arthur's includes a neighborhood cafe, antique bar, and garden. It offers burgers,...
- Enjoy Life, Eat Well at East Jerusalem's Small CafÃ©s. Pasquini, Elaine // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p66
The article reviews several restaurants in Jersulem including Abu Al-Ez Sandwiches, CafÃ© Himo and Geo's Espresso Bar.
- CafÃ© H Carnita Meat Makes On -- Trend Pork Deliciously
Simple. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p60
This article focuses on the well-balanced flavor of CAFÃ‰HÂ® Carnita Meat makes it easy to create distinctive burritos, sandwiches and other exciting menu applications. Slow-cooked for hours with traditional herbs and juices. CAFE HÂ® Carnita Meat is a favorite in Mexico and one of the...
- BLEUBIRD. MORGAN, TARA // Boise Weekly;12/5/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p32
The article presents information regarding a sandwich containing gruyere and cheddar topped with grilled onions, mustard and fig jam, presented by Bleubird coffeehouse.
- We Be Jamming. // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p136
The article focuses on several cafes in Indianapolis, Indiana, which offer local versions of the peanut butter-and-jelly sandwich, including Tulip Noir Cafe, Hoaglin To Go Cafe & Marketplace, and Good Morning Mama's Cafe.
- Big Daddy. SANDFORD, TOM // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p248
The article offers information on the Big Daddy sandwich offered at Oak Tree CafÃ© in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- EINSTEIN BROS. CAFÃ‰. Barrier, Brooke // Nation's Restaurant News;1/31/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p102
This article reports that Einstein Bros. Bagels Inc. long ago broke out of the usual bagel shop mold of catering only to early morning diners seeking nothing but a bagel with cream cheese and a coffee. After bulking up its menu to include sandwiches and salads, the company now is taking its...
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.