HOT STUFF AT REDSTONE: Pizza sales triple at Army base
- Lofty Returns. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p50
Deals with the popularity of pizza in the United States. Variety of pizza being offered by food service operators; Ethnic flavor influences on pizza dough; Versatility of the menu item; Selected pizza recipes.
- What's cookin' with pizza. McCue, Nancy // Prepared Foods;Feb95, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p55
Reports on new pizza creations being served in food service outlets in the United States. New crust ingredients; Shapes; Sauces; Blending of cheeses; Pizza tailored to different mealtimes.
- Accent on daily specials. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p122
Relates that food service operators are offering more varieties in their respective pizza programs in the United States. Expanding variety offered at the Palm Grove Food Court Restaurant's headquarters; Best-selling pizza varieties at the Cafe del Sol station at PepsiCo headquarters.
- PASSION OF THE CRUST. Gaudin, Lorin // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p22
Lists the pizza restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Information on Theo's pizza; Facts about the Slice restaurant; Pizzas offered by CafÃ© Nino restaurant.
- PARLOR TRICKS. Tasoulas, Mary Ann // Restaurant Business;07/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p89
Offers a look at the growth of the pizza business in the United States. Estimate worth of the industry; Volume of pizza consumed in the U.S. in a daily basis; Expansion plans of pizza restaurants; McDonald's purchase of Donato's pizza chain based in Ohio; Factors attributed to the attractions of...
- Serving up pizza. Kelly, Beckie // National Petroleum News;Feb99, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p32
Addresses the question whether marketers in the United States should co-brand or proprietize when adding pizza to their foodservice menu. Difficulties involved in co-branding and proprietorship; Experiences of proprietory pizza service; Advice for those who are considering co-branding and...
- New eatery to offer 'certified' pizza. Johnson, Frances // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/1/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p6
This article announces the opening of Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana in Salt Lake City, Utah. Following the same model as Settebello's other branches in the U.S., the pizzeria will feature a brick oven imported from Italy. Key ingredients will also be imported. The one thing that will set...
- Five Easy Pizzas. // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p56
Presents the views of food service operators on how their companies prepare pizza dishes. Key ingredients of pizza dishes; Marketing concepts for pizza preparations; Recipes for several pizza dishes.
- THE GREAT WALL OF MEAT. Dennett, Gavin // Ralph;Jul2004, p28
Evaluates the food service at the Great Wall of Meat at J&B Four Seasons Chicken Spot in Sydney, New South Wales. Ambience; Comments on its Hawaiian pizza.