FRESH-TO-ORDER DOMINATES: BOEING CAFES GO ON DISPLAY
- A highly versatile bird. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p100
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several food service operators in the business and industry sector of the United States. Cost of the cutlets served by Eurest Dining Services; Estimated number of daily lunchtime customers that were served at Nortel Networks; Information on how food service...
- Tyco in Ft. Lauderdale: `Fresh' dishes, to-order shatter cafeteria myths. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p40
Provides information on the Profiles program of food service contractor Eurest at Tyco International in Fort Lauderdale, Florida designed to eliminate misconceptions about cafeteria food. Description of the program; Revenue for the Tyco cafeteria in 1999; Cafeteria stations; Preparation for the...
- WORKING WITH EUREST OUT WEST: Honeywell liaison partners with contractor to stimulate business. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p34
Provides information on the foodservice operations of Eurest Dining Services at the facility operations of Honeywell Engines and Systems in Phoenix, Arizona. Design of the diner; Changes made on the menu; Details on the launching of the take-home food program.
- 'SATISFACTION UP' AT EUREST UNIT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the Fabulous Friday Cookout program created by Eurest Dining Services for cafeterias at Guidant Corp. in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Response of customers to the cookout program; Information on the grills acquired by the client for the cookouts.
- Eurest's hunger link. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the plan of Eurest Dining Services to participate in Foodchain's `Match A Meal' program each Valentine's Day. Monetary contribution to the program; Background of Foodchain; Comments from Joan Wedekind, Eurest Mid-Atlantic regional vice president.
- UNDER EUREST DINING SVCS.: Prudential consolidates. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on the foodservice operations run by Eurest Dining Services for the Prudential Insurance Co. of America. Planned renovations in its Livingston, New Jersey facility; Explanations from Ron Ehrhardt, director of food service at Prudential; Stations that comprise the Roseland 1 system.
- Boeing office location rolls-out Profiles unit. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the roll out of Profiles In Good Taste program by contractor Eurest Dining Services in one of the smaller of the 20 cafeterias of Wichita, Kansas-based Boeing Co. Program highlights; Big selling menu features; Plans for the program's implementation at a production facility; Amount...
- AN AMERICAN MENU CLASSIC: PIE STILL RULES. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p72
Assesses the continuing popularity of apple pie in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Commitment of the American Pie Council to preserving the country's pie heritage; Information on the Pies for the Holidays program of Eurest Dining Services' Center Cafe in Portland, Oregon; Presentation of the...
- Salads Do Travel. Cavanaugh, Bonnie // FoodService Director;6/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on globally influenced salads, which are said to set a lunchtime venture into various flavors, each with hidden health benefits. It talks about a new global-themed salad menu called Bibbs International Greens made by Eurest Dining Services district chef Bryan Norris for the...