NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TITLES THAT HELD #1 SPOT/ Children's Picture Books
- Children's Picture Book Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;6/16/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 24, p18
The article offers news on issues related to the children's picture book market in the U.S. Matthew Van Fleet, author of the book "Alphabet" explains a book's content and concept. It describes the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!," by Dr. Seuss. Included in the list of paperback religion...
- Children's Picture Book Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 21, p28
Presents a list of the bestselling children's picture book in the U.S. for the week ending May 23, 2005. "Oh, the Places You'll Go!," by Dr. Seuss; "Runny Rabbit," by Shel Silverstein; "The Dragonology Handbook," edited by Dugald A. Steer.
- most wanted. // Playthings;Sep2005, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p50
Lists several children's fiction and picture books. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," by J.K. Rowling; "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," by Roald Dahl; "Eragon," by Christopher Paolini; "Oh, the Places You'll Go," by Dr. Suess; "The Dragonology Handbook," edited by Dugald A. Steer.
- CHILDREN'S BESTSELLERS MAY 6-MAY 12, 2013. // Publishers Weekly;5/20/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 20, p18
The article presents lists of the top 25 best selling children's frontlist fiction and picture books for the week of May 6-12, 2013, which include "The 5th Wave," by Rick Yancey, "Insurgent," by Veronica Roth, and "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss.
- How to cope: keep swimming. Bonham, Thomas W. // Wilson County News;7/23/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p3B
The article focuses provides advice on how to overcome hard moments in life when one feels in an emotional crisis, helpless, or desperate with topics including a quotation from the book "Oh, the Places Youâ€™ll Go" by Dr. Seuss, a fable about two frogs, and excerpts from the Bible.
- PERSPECTIVE. Elman, Carolyn B. // Women in Business;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p3
This section presents an editorial on making choices and decisions. The author relates how her son, Peter, is in the process of choosing a college. Peter, according to the author, seems pretty calm and self-assured about the whole thing. Peter said he picked the school that made him good. In an...
- Going places with Dr. Seuss. // Reading Today;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on several activities that can be implemented by school administrators and teachers in the United States to celebrate the 2001 Read Across America Day, which honors Dr. Seuss. Theme of the celebration; Information on the book `Oh, the Places You'll Go!,' by Dr. Seuss.
- Summary < Experience. Koch, Marlo // Teen Ink;Nov2010, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
An essay is presented regarding the summary of the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss.
- Rattana Mao, 34. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;5/19/2014 Supplement, p30
The article discusses the occupational achievement of Rattana Mao who is working as banking center manager at banking company Comerica Inc., and nominated for the "40 Under 40" recognition to the periodical. It informs that Mao has earned a business degree from Arizona State University. It also...