NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TITLES THAT HELD #1 SPOT/ Children's Paperback
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TITLES/ Children's Paperback. // Book Publishing Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
Presents a list of the bestselling paperback children's books in the 2002 New York Times Bestseller list in the U.S. Performance of books by J.K. Rowling in the chart; Weeks spent by the Louis Sachar book 'Holes' in the list; Success of the book 'Artemis Fowl' in the chart.
- Paperback plums. Elleman, Barbara // Book Links;Sep94, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p60
Presents paperbacks for children. Includes `The Amazing Voyage of Jackie Grace,' by Matt Faulkner; `Big Cats,' by Seymour Simon; `Come a Tide,' by George Ella Lyon; `Devil's Bridge,' by Cynthia DeFelice. INSET: Paperbacks in Spanish..
- The Dynamic Russian Book Market. TAN, TERI // Publishers Weekly;4/4/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 14, Special section p1
The article presents an update on the state of the publishing industry in Russia as of April 2011. There has been a significant shift in the industry from state-owned publishing and distribution to privately held and increasingly client driven. The Russian cities where publishing and...
- Library reading program a success. // Graham Leader;7/25/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 99, p8
The article reports on the announcement made by Sherrie Gibson, Library of Graham director, concerning the results of the 2012 Summer Reading program, which registered 230 children and offered book bucks for hours, which earned them free paperbacks.
- Domestic Book Sales Surge in June. // Book Publishing Report;8/18/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the increase of revenues of adult paperbacks according to the Association of American Publishers in the U.S. Decline of paperback sales; Growth of the net sales of adult hardcover titles; Increase of sales for children's/young adult hardcover books.
- Captain Underpants Reaches Reluctant Readers for Scholastic. // Book Publishing Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the success of the book series 'Captain Underpants,' by David Pilkey and its ranking in 'The New York Times' children's paperback bestseller list in the U.S. Title series of the book saga; Statement from the author about the concept of the book; Number of printed copies of the book....
- AAP: Religious Books, Children's Paperback Post Gain In August. // Book Publishing Report;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p4
The article presents information that August was a strong month for children's/young adult paperback books and religious books: the categories posted gross sales gains of 25.4% and 36.8%, respectively, compared to last year, according to the Association of American Publishers' (New York) latest...
- AAP: Hardcover Sales Continued to Fall in April; Paperback Up. // Book Publishing Report;6/12/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p4
The article presents the latest monthly report from the Association of American Publishers (AAP) of New York which includes results from 75 trade publishers. The net sales of adult hardcover titles, which were down 9.6% in March, from $90.5 million to $81.9 million, fell 10.4% to $98.9 million...
- List of 121 quality paperbacks offered. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the brochure `Favorite Paperbacks for 1994,' a list of 121 paperbacks recommended by the International Reading Association (IRA)-Children's Book Council Joint Committee. Categories; Price for multiple copies.