NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AUTHORS
- BfYP bestsellers. // Quill & Quire;Nov2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p38
The article discusses about the test-selling children's books in Canada from August 29 September 25, according to a survey of more than 210 independent booksellers. Some of the books are "The Grim Grotto," by Lemony Snicket, " The Heaven Shop," by Deborah Ellis, "Harry Potter and the Order of...
- THE DARK. J. M. D. // AudioFile;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p65
The article reviews the audio book "The Dark" by Lemony Snicket, narrated by Neil Gaiman.
- THE LUMP OF COAL. // Kirkus Reviews;11/01/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 21, p1165
The article reviews the book "The Lump of Coal," by Lemony Snicket and illustrated by Brett Helquist.
- 13 WORDS. // Kirkus Reviews;10/1/2010, Vol. 78 Issue 19, p1007
The article reviews the book "13 Words," by Lemony Snicket and illustrated by Maim Kalman.
- 13 Words. // Publishers Weekly;10/18/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 41, p42
The article reviews the book "13 Words," by Lemony Snicker and illustrated by Maira Kalman.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;10/18/99, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on the concerns expressed by parents in South Carolina on the appropriateness of the presence of Harry Potter, the central character in the series of children's book by J.K. Rowling, in state schools.
- Mugglemania. Hochman, David // Entertainment Weekly;11/19/99, Issue 513, p136
Talks about the popularity of the Harry Potter children's books by author J.K. Rowling.
- Talking with...J.K. Rowling. O'Malley, Judy // Book Links;Jul99, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p32
Presents an interview with children's literature author J.K. Rowling. Perspectives on her work; Life history; Opinions on literature; Perspectives on children; Discussion on the lead character of her book Harry Potter.
- Potty about Harry. Litson, Jo // Bulletin with Newsweek;04/11/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6219, p110
Focuses on the success of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books for children. Fans' anticipation of the fourth Harry Potter book; Publisher Bloomsbury Publishing PLC's decision to release a more subdued cover for grown-ups; Utilization of the idea of a wizard school; Combination of Rowling's sense...