EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2002 NEW YORK TIMES CHILDREN'S BESTSELLER LISTS
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling hardcover fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Random House; Penguin Putnam; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Tyndale House.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p4
Presents the top publishers of adult paperback bestsellers in the U.S. as of April 28, 2002. Random House; Penguin Putnam; Harper/Collins; Simon & Schuster; Time Warner.
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- Older Titles Still Dominate NYT Children's List. // Book Publishing Report;8/28/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p6
The article presents information about the books and publishers that are reigning the children's list as issued by the newspaper "New York Times." HarperCollins Publishers Inc., which is led by Random House Inc., tops the list with 19 titles including "Fancy Nancy," by Jane O'Connor and "How to...
- HarperCollins, RH Battle at Top of the NYT Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p5
The article offers information regarding the top performing children's books which are published by various publishing companies in New York. Harper Collins has led the competition, having three of the top five titles on the picture side. Random House Inc. has trailed, having three of the top...
- Digging To China. Ying, Chellis // Publishers Weekly;10/16/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 41, p62
The article discusses the decision of several major publishers in the U.S. to venture into the publishing industry in China. At the Beijing Book Fair in August 2006, HarperCollins announced it would co-publish books with the Chinese government--run People's Literature Publishing House. Penguin...
- Random House Claims Top Spot Among Children's Publishers. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/27/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 39, p25
Presents information on the sales of children's book publishers in the United States during 1997 and 1998. Random House; Penguin Putnam; Golden Books; HarperCollins; Scholastic.
- HarperCollins rolls out mass-market line. Lodge, Sally // Publishers Weekly;3/2/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on the debut of HarperActive in the Spring of 1998. HarperCollin's first children's imprint aimed at the mass market; Its focus on licensed products with roots in a variety of media; The target audience of children between the ages of two to 16 who are interested in all media; Comments...