Charles River, TradeWeb Team for Straight-Through Trades
- TradeWeb, Charles River Effort Enters VMU Space. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;1/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
Reports that TradeWeb and Charles River Development, the two investment companies are linking their systems to provide an end-to-end straight-through processing engine for investment firms. Details about the version of the Institutional Trade Processing Committee model provided by vendors;...
- MiFID II? Tradeweb's got it covered... // Ai Trade News;10/26/2016, p1
An interview with financial services firm Tradeweb's global head of business development Simon Maisey is presented in which he talks about major changes affecting fixed income as an asset class due to MiFID II, dealing with operational challenges triggered by MiFID II, and of transaction cost.
- Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS). // Traders Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 285, p84
The article reviews the Charles River Investment Management System software from Charles River Development.
- Charles River slims Japanese client's IT structure. Osborne, Simon // Ai Trade News;2013, p10
Daiwa SB Investment, a large Japanese active manager, is to use the Charles River Investment Management Solution Version 9 for portfolio management, trading and pre-trade compliance for both international and domestic investment management operations.
- Thomson Buying TradeWeb Bond Network. Wade, Will // American Banker;4/12/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 69, p2
Thomson Corp. is buying the privately held TradeWeb Group LLC, which calls itself the world's leading online trading network for fixed-income securities, from a consortium of eight major investment banks. Thomson said it would pay $385 million in cash plus as much as $150 million over the next...
- Reuters Eyes TradeWeb in Bid to Grow in Fixed Income. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;9/8/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p6
Reports that Reuters is in negotiation with fixed-income electronic trading system TradeWeb regarding the acquisition of the company as of September 8, 2003. Aim of Reuters for its proposed acquisition of TradeWeb; Issues concerning a bidding conflict between Reuters and Bloomberg;...
- Buyside and Sellside OMS Links. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 238, p56
Reports on the offer of comprehensive connectivity services by Charles River Development and Linedata Services to money managers who use their order management systems. Significance of consolidating onto a single network in providing the level of service the clients expect; Efforts of these...
- T. Rowe Price Enlists Capco's Help on STP Initiative. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;8/18/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p9
Reports that the provider of investment advisory and administrative services to sponsored mutual funds, T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. has enlisted services and technology solutions provider, Capco Co. Ltd. for its straight-through-processing plan. Information on T. Rowe's project on provider of...
- Thai Asset Manager Opts for Charles River to Automate Portfolio Management. Chenne, Janet Du // Global Custodian News;2013, p115
Thailand's SCB Asset Management has selected the Charles River Investment Management Solution Version 9 (Charles River IMS) and broker-neutral Charles River FIX Network for automated portfolio management, electronic trading and execution management, and compliance monitoring.