Monroe County, N.Y., Downgraded by Fitch
- Fitch Drops N.J. Ratings Over $5.3 Billion Budget Gap. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31374, p40
Reports the low general obligation credit ratings of Fitch Ratings for New Jersey. Plan of the state to use tobacco settlement money; Decision of Moody's Investor Service to downgrade the credit ratings of the state; Reassurance of the state for rating agencies.
- RATINGS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 24, p10
Reports the release of the commentary made by Fitch Ratings on the credit ratings conducted by Moody's Investor Service Inc.
- Japanese Banks Hit with Downgrades. // American Banker;8/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 151, p20
Reports that International rating agencies Fitch and Moody's Investors Service downgraded the ratings of 17 Japanese banks as of August 2001. Downgrading of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi; Highlighting of the problems facing Japan's ailing financial sector; Outlook.
- Illinois, Preparing a $1.5B Note Sale, Gets Moody's Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p1
With a 1.5 billion dollar cash-flow note sale scheduled for May 2003 Illinois was shocked with the degradation in its general obligation credit by three leading rating agencies. Moody's Investors Service Inc., graded the state's general obligation credit down to A3. Fitch Ratings Inc. has put...
- S&P Places LIPA on Negative CreditWatch. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31531, p36
Reports on the placement of Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) on negative CreditWatch by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Ratings issued to LIPA by credit rating agencies Fitch Ratings Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Reasons for negative rating of LIPA; Potential impact of...
- Analysts: Hospitals digging out of credit hole. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2001, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Stresses that U.S. hospitals should stabilize their credit ratings in 2002 according to Moody's Investor Service. Factors which will contribute to stability; Forecast of Fitch Ratings for the hospital industry; Hospital stocks which increased their share price in January.
- ABS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;4/16/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p20
Presents credit ratings given to several U.S.-based companies in the financial securities industry by rating agencies Fitch Ratings Inc., Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. as of April 2001. Rating given by Moody's to California Infrastructure and Economic Development...
- S&P Lowers Rating on San Francisco Airport Commission as Deal Nears. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p5
Reports on a downgrade of long-term and underlying ratings of San Francisco Airport Commission's outstanding bonds by credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp. Reasons cited for the downgrade; Plans of another credit rating companies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Ratings Inc. to...
- Illinois Tips the Scales; Pennsylvania, MassPort Bank on Scarcity. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31638, p7
The article focuses on bond deals in Illinois and Pennsylvania as of May 19, 2003. Illinois plans to sell $1.5 billion of competitive cash-flow notes to finance overdue bills owed on corporate and personal income taxes and to Medicaid provider. Moody's Investors Service downgraded Illinois'...