New Jersey's Governor Declares War on Sprawl
- NEW JERSEY: Newark Arena Action. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the plans of New Jersey's prospective governor James McGreevey to build a sports arena in the state. Criticism of McGreevey's plan.
- New Jersey Governor's Budget Balancing Draws Agency Attention. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p3
Focuses on the plans of New Jersey governor James E. McGreevey for the fiscal budget of 2003. Impact of revenue shortfalls on the budget; Credit ratings set by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- The Year of Living Distrustfully. // njbiz;12/9/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p5
Introduces a series of articles on the stance of the administration of New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey toward business.
- TIGHTENING THE DISCHARGE STANDARDS. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // njbiz;3/31/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the plan of the state of New Jersey to increase restrictions on the discharge of water under the smart-growth initiative of Governor James E. McGreevey. Information on standards set by the Department of Environmental Protection; Reaction to the standards.
- Fairness Is No Basis for Raising Taxes. Scarry, Donald M. // njbiz;4/7/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p12
Editorial. Comments on the new Millionaire's Tax hike of New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey, as of April 2003. Features of the tax hike; Members of the Fairness Alliance that support the tax hike; Percentage of the state's voters who supported the increase.
- Hail James E., Farewell Donald D. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Editorial. Reports the swearing in of Governor James E. McGreevey, the 51st governor of New Jersey. Occurrence of a celebratory rally in front of the State House; Details of the ascension of McGreevey to the gubernatorial position; Bills of interest to the business community signed into law by...
- McGreevey Supports Camden Renewal. // njbiz;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the pledge of support by New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey for a legislative proposal to invest in Camden, New Jersey to rebuild infrastructure, improve public safety and increase governmental accountability in the city. Sources of funding for the project; Coverage of the project.
- N.J. Gov. salutes JA heroes. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;10/31/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 44, p14
Reports that New Jersey governor James E. McGreevey has acknowledged distinguished Caribbean citizens' bravery on National Heroes Day on October 19, 2002. Number of persons honoured; Text of the document appreciating honoured persons.
- James E. McGreevey. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
Profiles Governor-elect James E. McGreevey of New Jersey. Educational background; Details on his career in politics.