Rhode Island Wins TIFIA Loan, But Project's Future Unclear
- Belgrade Central station project funding agreed. // Modern Railways;Mar2013, Vol. 70 Issue 774, p84
The article reports on the move by the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development to lend 25 million euros to the government of Serbia to fund the initial phase of construction of the Belgrade Central station project in Serbia.
- Fairfield Metro Center ETA still unknown. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/10/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p10
The article reports that TD Bank has agreed in restructuring a loan with lead developer Blackrock Realty LLC that releases more than 5 million dollars for infrastructure project required to complete a rail station.
- Gourock rebuild completed. // Rail Business Intelligence;8/16/2012, Issue 420, p2
The article reports that Scottish Cabinet Secretary for Infrastructure and Capital Investment Alex Neil has officially opened the new station building at Gourock, Scotland.
- La Sagrera contracts awarded. // Railway Gazette International;May2010, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the two deals worth 589.2 million euros awarded by ADIF to build a railway station at La Sagrera in Barcelona, Spain.
- WHITECHAPEL CROSSRAIL REDESIGNS REVEALED. // Planning (14672073);7/2/2010, Issue 1875, p6
A photograph is presented that shows Crossrail's designs for the proposed Whitechapel station in London, England.
- Stepping into the breach. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/10/2009, Issue 356, p8
The article presents information on the construction of temporary platforms on the north side of the River Derwent after all road and pedestrian links across the town had been destroyed by flooding.
- Southend Airport station takes shape. // Modern Railways;Feb2010, Vol. 67 Issue 737, p8
A photograph of the 12-million pound Southend Airport station being built on the Southern Victoria to London Liverpool Street line in England as of October 2009 is presented.
- Kidderminster diesel shed gets the nod. // Railways Illustrated;May2013, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the approval of the Wyre Forest District Council to construct a diesel depot on the Severn Valley Railway at Kidderminster in England.
- Work to start on Buckshaw Village station. // Rail Business Intelligence;
The article reports that Chorley Council has given planning permission for the construction of a new station on the Bolton-Preston route 2 miles north of Chorley, England.