Rhode Island Wins TIFIA Loan, But Project's Future Unclear
- Belgrade Central station project funding agreed. // Modern Railways;Mar2013, Vol. 70 Issue 774, p84
The article reports on the move by the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development to lend 25 million euros to the government of Serbia to fund the initial phase of construction of the Belgrade Central station project in Serbia.
- Fairfield Metro Center ETA still unknown. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/10/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p10
The article reports that TD Bank has agreed in restructuring a loan with lead developer Blackrock Realty LLC that releases more than 5 million dollars for infrastructure project required to complete a rail station.
- WHITECHAPEL CROSSRAIL REDESIGNS REVEALED. // Planning (14672073);7/2/2010, Issue 1875, p6
A photograph is presented that shows Crossrail's designs for the proposed Whitechapel station in London, England.
- Stepping into the breach. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/10/2009, Issue 356, p8
The article presents information on the construction of temporary platforms on the north side of the River Derwent after all road and pedestrian links across the town had been destroyed by flooding.
- Kidderminster diesel shed gets the nod. // Railways Illustrated;May2013, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the approval of the Wyre Forest District Council to construct a diesel depot on the Severn Valley Railway at Kidderminster in England.
- Â£60m Nottingham station refurbishment goes ahead. // Rail Business Intelligence;11/11/2010, Issue 378, p4
The article offers information on 60 million pounds Nottingham Hub project, which involves redevelopment of the Nottingham railroad station, in England.
- Conon Bridge to reopen. // Modern Railways;Nov2012, Vol. 69 Issue 770, p9
The article reports on the planned construction of a railway station at Conon Bridge near Dingwall, Scotland and its scheduled opening in February 2013.
- Phase 1 completed at London Bridge. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/3/2014, Issue 459, p7
The article presents information on the completion of the first phase of a programme of rebuilding the London Bridge station in England under the Thameslink Prociramm.
- Railway division. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p54
Reports on a seminar focusing on railroad station design organized in Great Britain by the Railway Engineering Forum on June 27, 1997. Contact information.