O'Connor SWS Brings Two Aboard to Boost Its West Coast Growth
- New editor appointed. // Public Finance;10/24/97, p3
Reports on the appointment of Victor Smart to the position of editor of the Public Finance magazine. Background information on Smart; Statements issued by Smart.
- People in the News. Dabaie, Michael // Securities Industry News;6/28/99-7/5/99, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p11
Presents news briefs on executive appointments in the United States securities industry in the United States compiled as of June 28, 1999. Promotion of Kenneth Austin as Trading Edge's senior vice president of emerging markets; Promotion of James Colvin as Financial Models Co.'s executive vice...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Dabaie, Michael; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;04/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p18
Reports on management changes in the securities industries as of April 3, 2000. Peter Gaffaney's appointment as vice president of NeoNet Securities; State Street Corp.'s promotion of John Towers to vice chairman; Bond Market Association's hiring of two fixed-income experts to head its online...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Chen, Tanya; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p34
Reports on executive appointments in the securities industry as of May 14, 2001. ProTrader Technologies' naming of Lance Ransom as managing director of software development; Appointment of Jungwook Hahn to head the Korean division of SunGard Trading and Risk Systems.
- People in the news. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;06/21/99, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p26
Highlights the appointment of executives in various companies belonging to the securities industry, as of June 21, 1999. Fidelity Investments Institutional Brokerage Group's appointment of Peter Goldman as regional vice president for Northeast; Glenn Fiego as Fidelity's SVP of sales; Swift's...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Kite, Shane; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;07/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p7
Presents executive appointments in securities companies in the United States for the week of July 17, 2000. Jeremiah Callaghan hired by Wall Street Access; Appointment of Donald Dillon to become the chairman of the board at Fiserv.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Kentouris, Chris; Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;02/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p25
Reports on executive developments in the securities industry as of February 12, 2001. Pascal Lambert's appointment as head of European global clearing services at Bear Stearns and Co.; Antony Johnson's appointment as executive vice president of the European outsourcing business of Bisys; Kevin...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;7/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p14
Reports the appointment of several executives in the securities industry as of July 2001. Appointment of Bob Weathersby as executive vice president for product development of Macgregor; Selection of Michael Woodward as vice president for product marketing; Promotion of Stephen Moon as director...
- Wachovia Fills Posts in Securities Unit. Boraks, David // American Banker;11/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 220, p2
Focuses on efforts of the Wachovia Corp. to fill leadership jobs in the securities unit of the company in the United States. Selection of Kevin Roche as Wachovia Securities investment banking head; Nomination of several securities group heads; Assignment of Doug Williams as head of global...