ACE Guaranty Re Now ACE Guaranty Corp
- Merger Leads to Name Change for Capital Re. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p26
Focuses on Capital Reinsurance Corp.'s plan to change its name to ACE Guaranty Re Inc.
- Ambac Uses Promotions to Fill Slots Left by Departures. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p3
Reports on the members of Ambac Insurance Corp. promoted in the U.S. Replacement of senior professionals who departed for management positions at Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. and ACE Guaranty Corp.; Irrelevance of the departures on the growth strategies of the financial guaranty company;...
- Fitch Hits Trio of Reinsurers With Negative Rating Outlook. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p1
Reports the ratings of the reinsurers Ace Guaranty Re Inc., Radian Reinsurance Co. and Axa Re Finance in the U.S. Reflection of a less favorable relationship and contractual terms with clients; Increase in the competition; Performance of the reinsurer sector.
- Fitch: Reinsurers Looking Better. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;4/2/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 13, pN.PAG
As the financial guaranty industry continues to deal with turbulent issues such as the California utilities crisis, the market has begun to lean towards other alternative sources of funding and has been welcoming new members into its fold. Bond insurers in the industry are affected in different...
- IN BRIEF: Montello re-brands to flag up bridging finance. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);2/7/2011, p10
The article reports on the move of London, England-based real estate bridging financier Montello Private Finance to re-brand itself as Montello Bridging Finance.
- ACE Guaranty Corp. Picks Former Ambac Managing Director as President. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p6
Reports on the appointment of Michael Schozer as president of ACE Guaranty Corp. Expertise of Schozer in credit business; Career profile of Michael; Reason for abandoning reinsurance business.
- Moody's Radian Re, AGC Turn to Insurance, But RAM Re Holds Fast. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p6
Reports that U.S.-based ACE Guaranty Corp. (AGC) and Radian Reinsurance Inc. are emphasizing in the traditional financial guaranty sector over their reinsurance activity. Ratings assigned to both companies by various ratings agency; Possible operational repositioning in AGC for emphasizing the...
- ACE Ltd. Shuffles Execs Ahead of Initial Public Offering. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p7
Reports on the naming of Robbin Conner to replace Joseph Swain as president of ACE Ltd.'s reinsurance business. Details of the initial public offering of its ACE Guaranty and ACE Capital Reinsurance units through Assured Guaranty Ltd., the holding company for ACE Guaranty and ACE Capital...
- Guarantor's rating upgraded, perfection not quite reached. Donovan, Kevin; Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;5/17/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p5
Reveals the credit rating given by Moody's Investors Service to ACE Guaranty's Assured Guaranty. Competition in the primary financial guaranty business; Concerns about monoline reinsurance and wrapping credit default swaps; Initial public offering in April 2004.