Holiday-Shortened Week Sees a Jump in Yield Indexes
- CEE Equities To Outperform. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p1
Presents information on equity markets as of September 30, 2002. Decline in the Brazilian Bovespa stock index; Activities of the U.S. Federal Reserve; Rise in the Czech PX50.
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/6/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p3
Presents news briefs on stock exchanges in the Middle East and Africa as of March 2006. Market performance of the Hermes Stock Index in Egypt; Decrease in the Palestinian Securities Exchange since December 2005.
- Steel shows its mettle. // Finance Week;12/14/2001, p15
Focuses on the performance of stock groups or sub-indices in South Africa. Statement of the group rotation theory; Rise of sub-indices; Comparison of the performance with the benchmark all-share index.
- Top 20 regional stock index proposed. Fincziczki, B�la // Warsaw Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p5
Reports the approval of the Budapest Stock Exchange to the proposals to create the CETOP20 Index in Hungary. Efforts to improve the volume of Hungary's largest stocks; Denomination of the index in Euro; Agreement among the five exchanges in the region.
- Stock Market. // Mauritania Country Review;2001/2002, p66
Reports that there is no stock market index for Mauritania.
- INVESTMENT ANALYSIS. Hallen, Raj // Money Marketing;7/31/2003, p42
Offers a look at the condition of the world stock indices. Performance of equities in the U.S.; Best performing constituent of the stock exchange in Great Britain; Performance of steel and banking sectors in the stock exchange in Japan.
- Stock Indices. // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p8
Presents stock index data relevant to the Tucson, Arizona area as of October 13, 2003. Twelve-month percent return; Market and sector performance.
- MARKET INDEXES: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000. // Pensions & Investments;3/20/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p36
Presents graphs showing the Russell 1000, Russell 2000 and Russell 3000 market indexes of total returns for the period ended February 29, 2000. International equities and other markets; Russell international equity universes.
- AN EXAMINATION OF THE STABILITY OF THE INTERTEMPORAL RELATIONSHIPS AMONG NATIONAL STOCK MARKET INDICES. Haney Jr., Richard L.; Lloyd, William P. // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Spring78, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p55
Presents a study that examined the stability of the intertemporal relationships among national stock market indices. Review of related literature; Analysis of share price indices; Factors that affect national stock market indices.
- Singapore: Property Stocks Decline Right On Cue. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/21/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the poor performance of Singaporean equities with the decline in Straits Times Index by around 3.7% since the start of 2011.