Philadelphia Mayor: New Players in Building Deal Should Help Pay
- Gov. Schweiker Signs Joint And Several Liability Reform Measure In Pennsylvania. // Insurance Advocate;06/24/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the signing of the Fair share Act by Governor Mark Schweiker regarding the allocation of liability in Pennsylvania on June 19, 2002.
- Bond-Free State Budget Saves $75M for Philadelphia Schools. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31420, p28
Reports the approval of the 2003 budget by governor Mark Schweiker in Pennsylvania. Consideration of additional bond authorizations and capital projects; Increase of the cigarette tax; Finance for stadiums.
- Gov. Schweiker Proposes $300M Bond Issue for Philadelphia Schools. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p37
Reports on the plan of Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiker for the sale of a 300 million dollars bond issue for Philadelphia schools in Pennsylvania. Purpose of the sale; Other ways proposed by the governor for funding the schools; Effect of the sale on financial condition of the district.
- Pa. Governor Schweiker Lauds General Assembly For Passing Medical Malpractice Reform Bill He Supported. // Insurance Advocate;3/18/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p5
States that Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiker has praised the General Assembly for its quick response in passing medical malpractice insurance reforms that he supported.
- Preparing for round two. Stack, E. Gifford // Beverage World;12/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1649, p92
Focuses on the announcement made by Mark S. Schweiker, Pennsylvania Lt. Governor, of that state's recycling efforts. Results form `Waste Age's Recycling Times' annual state survey; Details on the focus of some states.
- ROSEMONT TAPS COST-SAVING ELEMENTS OF McCORMICK PLACE LEGISLATION. Mickey, Bill // Expo Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the effectiveness of McCormick Place legislative reform for the development of Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois.
- Pa. Governor Schweiker Directs Dept. To Ask Insurers To Postpone Collection Of MCARE Assessments From Providers. // Insurance Advocate;12/9/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 46, p29
Reports on the move of governor Mark Schweiker to provide short-term medical malpractice insurance relief for health care providers (HCP) in Pennsylvania. Request to postpone to collection of the Medical Care Availability and Reduction of Error fund assessment; Order directed to the Insurance...
- Business, consumers to feel sting of new fee, group says. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;7/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p11
Focuses on the tipping fee imposed among waste consumers in Pennsylvania. Amount of the tipping fee; Advantages of the imposed tipping fee; Assertion of Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiker on the imposed fee.
- Pennsylvania Governor Signs Direct Access into Law. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Apr2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Reports the signing of the direct access to physical therapist services into law by Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiler. Terms agreed in the legislation; Person responsible for the submission of the direct access proposal; Pros and cons of the signing.